Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kuva Collective is now gathering new members! [Recruiting OPEN!]

Francois878_TTV

HELLO FELLOW TENNO!

Welcome to the Kuva Collective!

B06BnSq.png

My name is Francois and I'm the leader of a PC ghost clan looking to take on some fresh blood. I've been playing since Update 11, but have finally decided to lay down some roots and start a clan and community of my own! I also run a small time, officially partnered Warframe YouTube channel where I make bad Warframe content. Now we'll go over some of the basic clan rules as well as the perks for joining the Kuva Collective!

Clan Rules

- MR 3 or above to join! I remember what it's like to start off in this game, and I want to help newer players if I can!

- I have a zero tolerance policy regarding hatefulness and ignorance. I hope I don't need to explain myself further on this rule!

- Joining the clan discord is NOW REQUIRED! Discord helps with organizing clan runs and giveaways!

- There is a 25 day limit on inactivity for this clan. After that, you'll be stripped of clan rank and given 5 more days to contact me through Warframe or Discord. Once 30 (total) days pass, you'll be kicked from the clan. IRL always comes before Warframe in The Kuva Collective, but with DE's focus on clan related events lately, we need all hands on deck if we're going to succeed!

--->Clan Discord<---

Clan Perks

- Being part of a close knit group of players, instead of a faceless mob like some other Warframe clans out there!

- No Trading Tax EVER! (0%, seriously!) However, donation of materials for new clan research and rooms is highly encouraged! (Everyone pulls their own weight)!

- A fully furnished and 100% researched dojo (including the Hema and the Ignis Wraith) with a simple, elegant layout to make things easy! (no running around for 15 minutes looking for a lab!)

- A sweet looking clan logo!

- Giveaways and contests in the clan discord!

- Free Warframe Partner Glyph code when you join!

Dojo Layout

Spoiler

Basement

ZAAKRvM.png

First Floor

jbfvrJT.png

Second Floor

zwGmeA9.png

Reply in this thread and we'll start the Kuva Siphon rolling!

Thanks for stopping by, Tenno! I hope that you make the right choice, the only choice, and join the Kuva Collective today!

Francois878, The Champion of Kuva

Edited by Francois878

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Quick question: what time zone are you guys playing in? I'd love to join an active clan after spending a few weeks in a dying one (at least we researched Nezha...), and yours looks decent (okay, it looks great), but I want to be sure I'll actually get to play with people, especially in a Ghost clan, where you need 40% of the whole clan to make a team. 

On 11/21/2017 at 5:05 PM, Nelyeth said:

Hey! Quick question: what time zone are you guys playing in? I'd love to join an active clan after spending a few weeks in a dying one (at least we researched Nezha...), and yours looks decent (okay, it looks great), but I want to be sure I'll actually get to play with people, especially in a Ghost clan, where you need 40% of the whole clan to make a team. 

Most of the folks in the clan (50%) are UTC +1 or +2, we've got one guy one Australia time (UTC +10) and I'm east coast USA (UTC -5) though I'm usually on all hours anyway

Edited by Francois878

2 hours ago, Nelyeth said:

Great! I'm UTC+1, so I'd be glad to join you. IGN's Nelyeth, and I'm MR10.

Well, awesome! Unfortunately, I'm out of town till Sunday for the holiday... I'll try and get one of my captains to send an invite, but it might be a few days...

Have you joined the discord yet?

Edited by Francois878