Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teralyst Hunt QoL

Synpai

Just some things I feel would make the fight less of a drag:

• "Sunrise Nears" *Lures Explode*: The sunrise nears should be a warning that the lures will explode at the end of night (~3m), not the end of them.
  • Teralyst Collision: Rather than going invisible when it gets into a collision problem with the terrain, it teleports and then respawns regardless of the lures being attached.
  • Vomvalyst Behavior: I can't tell you how many times we're running around searching for vomvs and they're listening to the cries of their Momalyst as they party at an unhacked lure (or crack open a cold one at the coast...or above a lake). I just find this strange more than anything.
  • Vomvalyst Spawning: If the above can't be fixed, at the least having one or two spawn with the Teralyst would be great. By the time swarms of them start spawning, you've already got the lures charged and are focused on getting to the last phase before racking up those intact cores. Waiting for vomvulysts to spawn is one of the most disappointing and unengaging things to the fight (Having this element of RNG to runs is dissatisfying).
  • Lure Pathfinding: I've seen the lures make it over complex rock structures, but get stuck on nothing in a field. (I also wish it were faster, but meh)
  • Exceptional Core Physics: Nothing like having a core pop off and fly 100m or roll down a hill into water (dropping into an endless void/ respawning 1000m away). I, personally, don't need them, but I know others do.
  • Core Visibility: Would be nice for Exceptionals to be marked when dropped or at least give cores a different mini-map icon/color. (Had someone mark one that they got...it was 3,000+ meters falling through the world.)
  • Vomvalyst Essence Timer: An indication into how long we can hold onto essence would be great. (Consistency helps too, sometimes I'm glowing blue while fishing all night, other times I'm blue for a few seconds).
  • Lure Distribution: Some spawns are just....void of lures. This doesnt feel like meaningful and interesting variation to me, I feel that comes with the location (inbetween two grineer camps spawn) and the Eidolons (sooooon[TM]).

Edit:

• Vomvalysts spawing in Caves/Underground: Waiting a good minute for them to spawn and when they do they're unreachable x.x
  • Unhacked lures capturing vomvalysts: They don't maintain their charges  when they're hacked so this is kind of a slap to the face. 

Edited by Synpai