Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support team issues

Mizque

Figured this would likely go here since I don't know where else to put it.  But is there a reason there is a 2 week wait time on support tickets, we get multiple 'oh check the FAQ/Forums' responses (when it was due to a glitch basically deleting a lot of progress) and then a response from a support team member that feels like it's yet another Automated Response as it shows they didn't read the initial ticket, at all, which had screen shots, a summary of what happened, and the full EE log from that session and they still say they need more info and then also inform you that only certain things apply with item losses (of which a successful teralyst hunt is one) then further say 'we can only restore ONE ITEM from these' (seriously you get A LOT more than one item from a teralyst hunt, a loooot more, so that's like a slap in the face to wait 2 weeks to basically be told 'haha, surprise, despite it being a soft lock (infinite load screen) you get NOTHING for your time/effort in that fight but some token item)

This is an issue that is further compounded by the fact that apparently the support team is 100% separate from the development team, for some, unfathomable reason, wouldn't it make sense for them to be intermingling to get faster, more accurate responses?

Just now, Mizque said:

This is an issue that is further compounded by the fact that apparently the support team is 100% separate from the development team, for some, unfathomable reason, wouldn't it make sense for them to be intermingling to get faster, more accurate responses?

Clearly not. Most similar businesses do the same. If the people developing products spent all their time answering questions and fixing individual problems then no actual development to improve everything would get done.

Just now, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Clearly not. Most similar businesses do the same. If the people developing products spent all their time answering questions and fixing individual problems then no actual development to improve everything would get done.

Not saying the Dev Team should need to handle things, but if support team gets an EE log for a game breaking bug that results in what equates to a raids worth of loot then they should likely yanno, send that EE log over to some one that understands it instead of acting like not enough info was given (doubly so, when the original ticket explains EXACTLY what happened) it honestly feels like the support person that is, finally, handling my ticket (after 2 weeks, and multiple automated messages for a game breaking soft lock) didn't even bother to read the support ticket at all.

Yes the support of Warframe isn't very good, sometimes you get to a guy who will just copy paste text, or will wrote stuff like they can't do anything, because there is too small amount of information, while you gave every information possible from player can get.

But there is no reason to make a ticket over an one run, where you can go more times just like that. One player can make form 20+ runs in a day, so one run isn't much. I lost my self some stuff due to bugs, but it wasn't worth doing another trash ticket about an virtual item, I can get more of them.

I my self sold Either Daggers BP before realizing I never leveled it up, because never built it, and now I can't get it, I can't even buy from Market for platinum. Made a mistake with Dual Either swords somehow. Still didn't made a ticked for that. Hoping that in the future it will be possible, or maybe someday I will try to make ticket for that.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

2 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

I my self sold Either Daggers BP before realizing I never leveled it up, because never built it, and now I can't get it, I can't even buy from Market for platinum. Made a mistake with Dual Either swords somehow. Still didn't made a ticked for that. Hoping that in the future it will be possible, or maybe someday I will try to make ticket for that.

although this is off-topic to the post but the ether dagger will return in the upcoming event from the meteor from what i heard

And update: after TWO WEEKS of waiting, I get what seems like an Automated Response from [DE]Gavin, on a sunday, at 09:30 hrs, asking for MORE INFO when I'd provided a summary of the events, screen shots of the 'rewards' bit while we were stuck in infinite loading, EE Logs, the works, the ONLY POSSIBLE WAY more info could've been provided is if I were recording.  Hell I even went through the EE log after submitting and it shows the items that were rendered out, and the stages of the teralyst fight as they are all different assets.  When I point out I've given literally all the info I could, I get a kind of 'sucks to be you' kind of bs response and he just instantly closes the ticket.

Freaking seriously DE, I've gotten better customer service from Comcast and Time Warner Cable, get your act together on this junk.

Heck, I even went to 'respond' that it wasn't solved, and it's just LOCKED into solved, even though it wasn't solved, at all.  Freaking seriously, least offer to, in the words of your streams, turn my knobs, if your gonna bend me over with a pair of Ripkas