Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugged Lephantis in Sorties

(XBOX)LESS is MOR3

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Xxneo12396xX said:

I got it after 6 tries killed corpus head first on both runs if that helps

I would suggest that.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)Xxneo12396xX said:

We had someone in my last group say don't aim at the corpus head just hip fire and it won't glitch it seemed to work but the second phase it wouldn't open then someone left and it reset we killed it then the gate wouldn't open forcing me to quit as well

I used hip fire only (for the full fight) and did not experience an issue.  

The guidelines that I've seen (from DE I think) are that if you focus on the Corpus head first, don't aim glide and don't look down sights on your weapon, it might help avoid the glitch where the head won't open.  I was able to get through it solo with Chroma and a Soma Prime by following those guidelines.  Good luck.

Also, @krc473 has mentioned that DE patched this in the PC build for PoE.  So, we should have a fix when it releases for us.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Also, @krc473 has mentioned that DE patched this in the PC build for PoE.  So, we should have a fix when it releases for us.

I did say that.

Lephantis is fixed as far as I can tell on the current PC build. Console is a little behind, so this will be fixed with PoE I would assume.

I believe Lephantis was actually removed for a while, but came back with the PC fix (I could be totally wrong about this one). People using console will get PoE soon (hopefully?) which will fix the issue.

We all know lephantis is buggy when the corpus head doesn't open WHICH by the way happened to me five times when trying to kill him yesterday I.E 10/31/17 on the sortie mission and then when i finally able to kill him this happened at around  3:15 in the video i kill him and think its all over  

and i can collect my reward but no the door doesn't open and were stuck...... i spent 30 minutes on that mission alone not to mention the time i spent trying to kill him on other attempts i killed him its not my fault the game glitched i want what i was is owed to me i want my reward I've known that lephantis was glitchy but this is ridiculous D.E i don't know how you can let such a big glitch go by i don't know if your to busy trying to make money or what but to let a bug like this go unfixed is sad like i said the player base knew about this across platforms so why didn't you? please fix your game and i want my reward i EARNED.

Edited by (PS4)chaozruler

The lephantis fight is quite buggy, buggy enough that it becomes impossible to complete.

This is especially bad when the fight is the last part of Sortie.

I understand this has been an issue for a long time now, but at least take the fight out of rotation for Sortie.

I love this game and I only want the game to get better. 

Best Regards Tolkien,

I kept trying to run a friend through normal version to farm his nekros set, so many tries and head kept getting bugged in either of the phases, couldn't kill it at all, not even once. We gave up and said "well, another time I guess". I guess it's a good thing keys don't disappear if you don't complete thje mission =D

I haven't done this enough to confirm that it's a valid tactic, but during the recent PS4 sortie I had two missions in a row where the large form was left with only the Corpus head at the end and it would never open.

On my 3rd try, I asked my team to focus down the Corpus head first, and it worked.  So it's possible that part of the bug is related to the Corpus head being the last remaining head.

Even if this is a valid workaround, I do find it really frustrating when there are bugs that make it impossible to complete the daily Sotrie. :(

P.S. This might be better if it were moved to the Feedback forum, that's where the devs tend to focus for stuff like this.

Edited by (PS4)Unstar