Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you haven't checked out Qynchou yet, you should.

METAHUMVN

5 hours ago, (PS4)godhelpme89 said:

I realize most people ask this question to sound cool and knowledgeable. It's a way of putting others down that need help with some aspect of the game.

But on the off chance you are really looking for an honest answer, here goes.

People who like sports watch espn, people who like cooking watch food network, and people who like warframe, watch warframe videos. It's pretty simple.

Yeah, but they are... youtubers. Anyone can become a youtuber now. Some are better at it, some are worse. But I don't see the point to glorify someone just because they are somewhat famous, never did. Yeah, I can admire someone's skill, but I don't feel the need to advertise someone, send them gifts or whatever. Also, don't get me wrong, while watching sports (or esports you've mentioned) can be exciting, cooking can let you gain the knowledge and some new recipes watching other people just play, when I can do this myself is not very logical to me. But, to summarize at last, whatever anyone is doing is his business, as long as there's no harm to other people, though I don't see a point in putting youtuber on a pedestal and advertise him. If he/she'd like to be a warframe partner I bet the one could fill apply form themself.