Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Image] Solar System Map 3500X2000

LOYALTOTHEGANK

Hey Tenno!

Hope Operation Sling-Stone is going well for you.

I've been working on this for a while and want to share it with you guys. It is a 3500 x 2000 image of the Warframe Solar System all in one shot.

It has some resources located by planet and boss locations with their drop rewards (blueprints for now).

This is an alpha version for now. I'm looking to add to it or create several versions with different data.

Solar System Map

xwaqZjX.png

Hope you like it and feedback/ideas is always welcome :)

*(Note - Imgur ruined my high-res image so I had to host it myself.)*

I Like it :) 

some Sugestions.

- Make the profile pictures of the Warframes bigger , slightly transparent and cut out the background

- Replace or Remove the low Res Glaive in the background 

I Like it :) 

some Sugestions.

- Make the profile pictures of the Warframes bigger , slightly transparent and cut out the background

- Replace or Remove the low Res Glaive in the background

Noted

- I agree with the warframe images having thier background removed.

- The Glaive in the background bothers me as well. I need to hand draw it and re-scan it back in with perfect edges.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Looks useful. Didn't understand why some planets had white letters and others had gray. Also, needs to have a more obvious distinction between all planets (confusing for some like Sedna/Mars, Uranus/Ceres).

The previous version had color-coded planets. Then I decided I didn't want a rainbow. The white/grey distinction is a subtle change to state you have moved out of one planetary mission system to the next.

I'm working on a more tiled/hexagon background to give the planet change more definition

Care to elaborate on *mess*? There is a lot going on because there is a lot of information (system/planet-wise).

I think it should be in an organized way, not really all over the place... I mean every word you put there is just scattered around, sure it's the same as in-game, but still a mess when all put together, and maybe pictures of planets should be next to their system, to help us recognize them all easier

And connecting all the points in a visible way might help too, like some are already connected

Edited by Kespertive

I think it should be in an organized way, not really all over the place... I mean every word you put there is just scattered around, sure it's the same as in-game, but still a mess when all put together, and maybe pictures of planets should be next to their system, to help us recognize them all easier

And connecting all the points in a visible way might help too, like some are already connected

I like the idea of the planet images. Will work on a version of that.

This is good! Thx.

One suggestion: add lvl range of the planets? :)

Noted :)