Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.4

[DE]Megan

nekros still buggy af......bindings now show completly off and still no atatchments on him like armor or shoulder emblems

edit: also something is off about the polaritys on zaws the first one doesnt work if you overcap a certain ammount of capacity with forma

vor 17 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.4

Cetus Economy Changes:

• Increased the Standing awarded from redeeming Azurite, Devar, and Veridos Gems to Old Man Suumbaat.
  • Reduced the cost of Fish components in all crafting recipes.

Changes:

• Sky Archwing Enablers that are spawned on water will now be teleported directly to where you were last standing. Spawning them on water was making the Enablers unreachable. 
  • Improved the cloth physics on Nekros’ Irkalla Binds.
  • Removed sneaky text about something upcoming. Shhhhh! 

Fixes: 

• Fixed a Host migration during an Incursion resulting in no rewards for Client.
  • Fixed not being able to progress through the Chains of Harrow quest after talking to Palladino in Iron Wake.
  • Fixed the Hijacked Drone in the Plains not understanding that it has to go AROUND the nasty meteorite. 
  • Fixed a crazy unrealistic ‘time until’ displayed in Simaris’ next Synthesis target and no Leaderboards displaying.
  • Fixed Clan Research causing delays in updating Clan Affinity.
  • Fixed Nidus’ Maggots not latching onto enemies.
  • Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla Binds appearing regardless of having them equipped on Nekros and Nekros Prime. 
  • Fixed certain Kavat Skins being shown in Market previews for Kavats Armor even though those Skins are not compatible with Armor.
  • Fixed a missing Operator walking animation in the War Within quest.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Hydroid’s Undertow ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Vauban’s Minelayer ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Trinity’s Link ability. 

Conclave Changes:

• Reduced the damage and removed the forced stagger of the Sigma & Octantis shield throw in Conclave.

One think whit nekros irkalla skin i dont see my armor at time  =(

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Improved the cloth physics on Nekros’ Irkalla Binds.

Fixes: 

Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla Binds appearing regardless of having them equipped on Nekros and Nekros Prime. 

Loving that your still working on the physics for the nekros deluxe and general updates however we now have floating armlets with chains hovering round our Nekros's:

IGNQCws.jpg

Also the attachments dont apear on the deluxe skins, works on the normal and prime skin but as per below anything selected does not show on the deluxe, and if you look at the floor the right should emblems apear on the floor:

TDQrHv7.jpg

Loving the nekros skin btw, and thanks for the continued balancing for crafting requirements in cetus!

17 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

No mention or talk about the 70,000 Cryotic, 23,00 Oxium, and 200 Breath of Eidolon requirement for Arcane Enhancements. These were no difficulty for me, but for the people who thought Vauban Prime was expensive on release, they are in for a ride.

i know arcane enhancements are supposed to be expensive but the 200 Breath of Eidolon requirement is rediculous especially considering the only way to get them is through a roughly 1 in 4 drop from the highest bounty table making them extremely difficult to directly farm in large quantities

Host migration after downing teralysts or performing other bounties, and incurisions leading to rewards disappearing, and being respawened at the entrance to Cetus, as well as when trying to leave Cetus having a boomerang effect, and after loading scren winding up back at the initial drop point on Cetus occasionally would be something to consider looking into. I helped down a Teralyst, got an Exceptional Eidolon Shard, and a Collision Force, but then the host migration happened, I was droped at the cetus drop point, no last mission results to look at, and both items were missing.

Archived