Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.4

[DE]Megan

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed certain Kavat Skins being shown in Market previews for Kavats Armor even though those Skins are not compatible with Armor.

You could just stop restricting skin/armor combinations.

If people don't like the clipping, they don't have to use the combo.
If they don't mind a little clipping, then they can use the combo.

Would make sense because EVERYTHING in the game clips with something.
I mean, you aren't going to make is so certain warframes can't use certain armors, or syandanas.
Why bother making certain Kavat armors not work with certain kavat skins?

15 minutes ago, Lone_Traveler said:

You still didnt actualy fix the nekrox deluxe skin his binds may be all fine and dandy now but you STILL cant put armour on and his badges float around by his ankles please DE fix this.

His binds still aren't fixed though, they heavily clip into his back (the initial release had at least one binding properly connecting from his wrist to his back without looking incredibly off) and his arm bangles now float above his elbows instead of around his wrists like they should be. 

Are you gonna boost the drop rates on mining or should I just accept the fact that I'm gonna die of cancer because of this miserable S#&$?  I hate mining and fishing in video games, and this isn't freakin minecraft.  Give me an alternative to this drivel, or make it trivially fast and easy.  I'm sick of spending hours running around, playing my UI for a single gem.

42 minutes ago, --Q--Oren said:

zaw arcanes stil lcost 200 breath of eidolon to craft a set 

They were all reduced to 10 per, 100 for a set in this last hotfix, they just didn't note it.

@[DE]Megan can you confirm if the Zaw Exodia costs for Breath of the Eidolon dropping from 20 to 10 is intentional?

This hotfix making my computer reboot forcely everytime i tried to join in the game. i don't understand why.

i'm using steam. and here is my computers setting right now.

cpu : i7-7700

gpu : gtx1080

ram : 16gb

15 minutes ago, Andrew7811 said:

i know arcane enhancements are supposed to be expensive but the 200 Breath of Eidolon requirement is rediculous especially considering the only way to get them is through a roughly 1 in 4 drop from the highest bounty table making them extremely difficult to directly farm in large quantities

This hotfix just changed them to 10 per (100 total), and the change to get rewards from each stage of the bounty should make them even easier to obtain. Assuming their plan from the devstream hasn't changed, you could theoretically get 5 per run, but you're more likely to get 2 in a run (common drop, first three stages give only commons). That comes out to roughly one bounty (12ish minutes) for one arcane, which is better than any of the raids and is repeatable any time you want, while also giving other rewards.

Still no fixes for:

1- Sometimes, when you go out of town, the bounty objectives don't start.
2- Sometimes, when you complete a bounty objective, the next one doesn't start.
3- Vacuum doesn't work with cores and eidolon (considering how often cores get stuck under the floor, they should be vacuumed).
4- When you reenter cetus, weapons that gained levels during the mission show as "unranked" on mission results screen and as previous level on top of "escape HUD".
5- Sometimes people that are not in your group randomly appear on your chat (this is actually fun, so you can fix this for last).
6- Sometimes, during the trully boring "liberate the camp" mission, after you clear the area you don't get the counter - mission progression still shows as "clear all hostiles" instead of "secure the area", eventhough you can progress the mission normally. Also happens in the vault quest, where it stucks with "insert the datamass" text.
7- Sometimes "leave group" makes you get stuck on loading screen and sometimes you get stuck in infinite loading screens loop, going from earth to cetus, cetus to earth - case in which you can't even alt+4.

8. Sometimees when host leaves during bounties you get a "client mismatch" warning and are teleported to Cetus.

9. Sometimes the bounty progression (as in x/5) doesn't show up.

10. sometimes, when host leaves, the remainig playewrs cannot move or use abilitiees and eneemies don't spawn on defense fissure missions. After a whilee evryone gets booteed, losing all loot (from relics and mission) and xp.

11. Sometimes host can't extract fro PoE even after all group leaves, getting stuck in lag hall without being able to go neither Cetus nor PoE, losing all loot (bye, brilliant shard);

12. Meteor makes lure stop walking. Why having the meteor without having the event in the 1st place?

13. Sometimes in JV balls explode for no reason aftere a few seconds after released.

14. Sometimes in LoR all enemies drop bombs.

Also we need:
1- Option to enable/disable experimental flight mode on the plains (and averywhere else) so we can use the epileptic-friendly version.
2- Vote to kick option for all those leechers 
3- Marks on map for sentient cores/eidolon pieces (can't be that hard)
4- Decent reward tables ("begginers don't have those" is not an excuse, they can get the mods from normal drops all the time). Clean the common mods, resources and credits from the tables.
5- Greater Lenses back on sorties (really? now that they have some use you remove them in exchange for a handful of kuva?)
6- Focus 3.0 (sorry, 2.0 sucks)
7- Reduction of PoE defense timers (3/2.5 min is nonsense for a single part of a 3-5 steps bounty) and all waiting times in general (finish a part of the bonuty, immediately starts next).
8- Options to order loadouts by alphabetical order, most used and most recent

9- A complete revamp on market, things are hard to find if you don't know their name. We also need a "new" session and a "limited time" session. Foundry also needs a revamp (new tabs, such as minerals, baits, etc.)

10- Maybe a "house" (base, cave, whatever) on Cetus (ship is too small to all the cool fish/noggles/sculptures/caged animals/etc.). Also I make this guy's words my own. Orbiter dock is an awesome idea.

I want this not just for decoration and what not but as an alternative to going back to cetus then back to the orbiter than back to cetus to pick up a new bounty then back to plains and rinse/repeat. And having a small solo instance as an option to exit and enter the map through will cut down heavily on load in/out times.

A home base that we can have our orbiter dock to to give us access to it and more room to place objects, and pick up bounties remotely would be nice for plains in general.

34 minutes ago, ThatDarkMatter said:

Still no fix for armor not showing on nekros' new skin when skin is on the prime version of nekros, also makes my sekhagra appear in the floor instead of on my shoulder lol..

Working on a fix for Armor not showing up on Nekros' Irkalla Skin. 

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.4

Cetus Economy Changes:

• Increased the Standing awarded from redeeming Azurite, Devar, and Veridos Gems to Old Man Suumbaat.
  • Reduced the cost of Fish components in all crafting recipes.

Changes:

• Sky Archwing Enablers that are spawned on water will now be teleported directly to where you were last standing. Spawning them on water was making the Enablers unreachable. 
  • Improved the cloth physics on Nekros’ Irkalla Binds.
  • Removed sneaky text about something upcoming. Shhhhh! 

Fixes: 

• Fixed a Host migration during an Incursion resulting in no rewards for Client.
  • Fixed not being able to progress through the Chains of Harrow quest after talking to Palladino in Iron Wake.
  • Fixed the Hijacked Drone in the Plains not understanding that it has to go AROUND the nasty meteorite. 
  • Fixed a crazy unrealistic ‘time until’ displayed in Simaris’ next Synthesis target and no Leaderboards displaying.
  • Fixed Clan Research causing delays in updating Clan Affinity.
  • Fixed Nidus’ Maggots not latching onto enemies.
  • Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla Binds appearing regardless of having them equipped on Nekros and Nekros Prime. 
  • Fixed certain Kavat Skins being shown in Market previews for Kavats Armor even though those Skins are not compatible with Armor.
  • Fixed a missing Operator walking animation in the War Within quest.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Hydroid’s Undertow ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Vauban’s Minelayer ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Trinity’s Link ability. 

Conclave Changes:

• Reduced the damage and removed the forced stagger of the Sigma & Octantis shield throw in Conclave.

WHAT WAS THE SNEAKY TEXT, YO?

Archived