[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.4

Screw fixing the small bugs fix the BIG one. Naamah raptor glitch or just take the damn mission out please. All of your mew players cannot progress and it very frustrating And a bit ridiculous that this is not the first time this mission has broken. My whole mood was ruined when i got on to do the last two missiond for the Jupiter junction to get to Saturn and as i got to the boss fight the hot fix was released and broke the whole mission and now its been about 14 hours and still no fix.

• Upvote 3

Screw fixing the small bugs fix the BIG one. Naamah raptor glitch or just take the damn mission out please. All of your mew players cannot progress and it very frustrating And a bit ridiculous that this is not the first time this mission has broken. My whole mood was ruined when i got on to do the last two missiond for the Jupiter junction to get to Saturn and as i got to the boss fight the hot fix was released and broke the whole mission and now its been about 14 hours and still no fix.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GhostUrsa said:

My family and I are still waiting on the Kubrow AI fix, and the new Naamah bug to get squashed. Hope the next hotfix gets those working soon, as the Daughter is at home sick and she was all excited to get to Saturn. :-(

Me too buddy

• Upvote 1

Three weeks later. Drones and lures (and "prisoners" ai) getting randomly stuck, especially near that infested boulder from the space. What else is new. Stage 4/5, all the time wasted, thanks for nothing.

AbGrk5E.jpg

HjEIa5D.gif

Would it kill you to make them just teleport to your location to avoid this ****, just like rescue targets in the main game?

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Upvote 3

dun wanna sound like an entitled brat but FIX MY DARK SPLIT SWORD HOLSTER PLEASEOMGGOSHFFSGRUUUUGH
it doesnt allow me to use Shoulder holster and reverts back to the default one...not cool....

20 hours ago, VirtualViolet said:

Sooo, none of the changes talked about on the Devstream Friday? K.

Did... did you seriously think the far reaching goals discussed four whole days ago would go into affect immediately? Like... dude. 

Can you guys please fix the Raptor boss fight when you drop the bombs in the vent they do not explode and you cannot complete the missions causing newer players to not be able to progress through the game and to get to Saturn this should be fixed soon as it stops all progression.

• Upvote 2

Its like 1 step forward 3 steps back on this skin please fix this. 1)Nekros Prime's deluxe chains are still messed up. 2)Nekros Prime can't see any attachments even when they are equipped.

Spoiler

f66986f5bbaa4da3f9d3e4e73bd619d8.pngc53b3e4bbf295533ec0aa1632fb8d258.jpg

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly.. 

any help ?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Acos said:

Did... did you seriously think the far reaching goals discussed four whole days ago would go into affect immediately? Like... dude. 

No, I'm talking about simple stuff like making bounty rewards pay out at each stage instead of a single reward at the end and focus economy changes. And yes, expecting those much needed changes only one business day later may have been a bit naively optimistic, but I'm still disappointed.

May I suggest having the user's personal minimap icon layered on top of the rest of the map?

I keep getting confused about where I am because I can't find my little arrow icon.

On 11/6/2017 at 1:40 PM, Cubewano said:

Can't use armor on nekros while his deluxe is equipped. 

Placement for the Irkalla Binds is off at the moment, they very heavily clip into Nekros' back right now. 

broken_binds.jpg

The wrist piece of the irkalla binds is now for some reason located above his elbow and no longer on his wrists. 

and the wisps on his chest at currently set as part of his binds instead of as part of him

he is even more broke now

On 11/6/2017 at 3:03 PM, Klies said:

Um, Nope?  Them Irkalla Binds now respect equip state, but the two energy wisps on his chest are also still tied to equip state of the binds. : and what is that random energy wisp in Nekros' Crotch? And the binds are not anchored to his wrists properly now.

7nV7Cg0.jpg

cLfpqSM.jpg

Also Mag Deluxe does not properly hide the Prime shoulders, and none of the other Mag (TennoGen) skins that provide the prime toggle option, toggle BOTH the shoulders and hips from Mag Prime (Or there is no "None" option for the shoulders, or no "skin specific" shoulders for mag Deluxe)

f3OuaKy.jpg

this

still waiting for the hotfix for raptor... i can't progres cause the reactors i keep dropping down the grav well aren't counting

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2017 at 4:33 PM, Noktin said:

Thanks! Fix some other bugs too please:

• Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset?
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl (just why, it should be SPRINT-modifier + walking to count as Sprinting);

Redtext:

Reveal hidden contents

GHE0vUK.png

Is the Kuva thing really that big a deal? You literally only need to know about it at all until you select a riven mod. I don't really think that needs to be changed.

Edited by Inurian

-= BUGS STILL ARE PRESENT BUT ANNOUNCED BE FIXED =-

1. MISSION FAILED message while enters to the new quest in the PoE

3B2AE3F752DDBB6CD4E4E4797EC27D6D7E762C16

2. FALLING DOWN after quitting from PoE (after mission complete and loading to the Cetus).

731E9FADB818C2E0773A3188142B38D4A0D6C6A7

3. Stuck in pose inside PoE , can't move, can't use spells, after capturing NPC of the quest (because used spell 4 on Necros while rescue animation). Only one way to fix is the "press Z, and use meditation"

FA4C069928873846F1E8919F80473B97F4173DFD

4. Zenistar Disk bugs, its was dropped, buff exists and shown, damage works, but disk remains inside weapon and completely hidden.

7B30C71BA56A6731D0D786AE248E4B9ADF2287FB

5. stupid NPC after cracking by me (in the rescue part of mission) walking to the start of the map of PoE to the new joined players in the team, instead walking to the rescue area with me. (p.s. even if I'm host)

D2C6740429E281F40CC915D14C77704E58B449D7

Edited by ozveryashka

@[DE]Megan

Three of the clarified crafting recipe changes are incorrect.  

The Vargeet Ruhang and Ekwana Ruhang never required Sharrac Teeth.  No Zaw part has ever required, nor currently does require, Sharrac Teeth.  These two particular Zaw links used to require 10x Charc Electroplax each, which was reduced to 5x Charc Electroplax each.  

Additionally, as mentioned in the Jai recipe change, it's 'Khut-Khut', not 'Khut-Khur'.  

17 minutes ago, ozveryashka said:

-= BUGS STILL ARE PRESENT BUT ANNOUNCED BE FIXED =-

1. MISSION FAILED message while enters to the new quest in the PoE

3B2AE3F752DDBB6CD4E4E4797EC27D6D7E762C16

This particular Bounty failure was probably triggered due to your entering the Bounty zone in Operator mode.  I see your Operator's energy 3/4 recharged, your Naramon buff's flavour text has freshly appeared right under the buff next to your health/shield bar, and the flash of blue light from the back of your Warframe appears to be the light from transference back into the Warframe.  Sure, Void Dashing is good for mobility, but don't use Operator mode to enter Bounty zones.  That's just asking for the Bounty to auto-fail.  

Edited by shootaman777
Added an extra reason for the conclusion that they had entered the Bounty Zone in Operator mode.