Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.4

[DE]Megan

i feel like theres an issue that has been around since PoE released, but thought you guys wouldve fixed it. zenistar sometimes doesnt launch. when you press and hold melee key to launch zenistar disc, it sometimes just leaves you stuck at the throwing position. anyone else have this problem?

One more UI bug. Put forma to the melee weapon, it's rank was reset to 0, has entered PoE and finished mission. After return to the Cetus, I see:

Secura Lecta - still zero, etc..

DA632107300851A40DAA5C40B880CABBB862C97F

but if I press "results of the last mission" I see everything fine and real (lecta 17, etc, so all ranks was up)

3D0D9663DBD6C70FAE027B34AFFD01ED51906CD0

11 minutes ago, shootaman777 said:

This particular Bounty failure was probably triggered due to your entering the Bounty zone in Operator mode.  I see your Operator's energy 3/4 recharged, your Naramon buff's flavour text has freshly appeared right under the buff next to your health/shield bar, and the flash of blue light from the back of your Warframe appears to be the light from transference back into the Warframe.  Sure, Void Dashing is good for mobility, but don't use Operator mode to enter Bounty zones.  That's just asking for the Bounty to auto-fail.  

No, the mission is still continuing in that screenshot. This is the bug where if you leave the plains by solo extracting (Leave Squad) and then start a new bounty, it would say mission failed the second you load into the plains with a new bounty. It's just a weird display error.

3 minutes ago, xsenitel4 said:

i feel like theres an issue that has been around since PoE released, but thought you guys wouldve fixed it. zenistar sometimes doesnt launch. when you press and hold melee key to launch zenistar disc, it sometimes just leaves you stuck at the throwing position. anyone else have this problem?

ofc, has reported on the page 11

I'm sorry but i thought POE was to run smoothly on lower end pcs.  I've gave the benefit of the doubt, waiting and waiting for a fix, Posted on the other hotfixes, but nothing. Load times are still horrible from loading the cetus tileset to the plains, and vice versa, and i've seen various other players have the same issue.  I can't do bounties  because when it was changed to joining right as  enter you start loading through the gate,  I lose quite a bit of standing because when i load in, as they're usually on the second or third  mission of the bounty, so then i have to restart the bounty to get all the standing, or  i say, "screw it" and lose the standing, as i can not earn it  after completion of the bounty. When poe came out, i had no issues with losing standing or having issues with groups, but with these recent changes, it's a royal pain and  made poe worse. And even more terrible issues, if you're done with the bounty and the host decides to rush and the  leave,you can lose your rewards, which has happened to me various times, my rewards and resources and everything i earned (I just lost 1300ish kuva) which sorta ticks me off, since that was the reward, But oh boy! i get like a fraction of the standing since i  can't ever get the full standing as i join around the second or third mission on the bounty, as said before. The rest of the game can run smoothly and fine but the plains is annoying.  it's ridiculous, as i can easily/quickly load from the ship to plains, but the transition from cetus to plains is absolutely horrendous, I really hope you will address these issues or fix these, because as of right now it's  barely playable, I say barely, because if i do,  I'd be hitting my head against the wall after a good hour or so.

23 minutes ago, andotz said:

could DE add another method in getting quill standing?

Basically I would like to use something like syndicate mechanic, where you can put on a Sigil and earn at least a little bit by just playing anything in the game.
I think that would be a good way to keep the players a little bit spread over the whole game.

I liked to help some newer players with weak gear in common missions, but the current content prevents me from playing this way, because I feel a little bit forced to constantly repeat only the new content to be able to progress.

I have two PoE related bugs:

After completing a loop in the air, or other special maneuvers, the archwing flys downwards instead of straight until I press the sprint key again

Onkko is stuck in tutorial mode, telling me to take control of the lures, but when I do, he gives no additional dialogue or further instructions.

Is there any info on the raptor fight fix? Because i can't even progress this way and since its been 3 days i might wanna quit this game..

Don't get me wrong  i love the game so far but its kinda lame that even a progression bug like this isn't addressed sooner by the dev's.

If i missed it however please lead me to the right post :P

Archived