Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.4

[DE]Megan

On 06/11/2017 at 11:33 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.4

Cetus Economy Changes:

• Increased the Standing awarded from redeeming Azurite, Devar, and Veridos Gems to Old Man Suumbaat.
  • Reduced the cost of Fish components in certain crafting recipes.

* To clarify and expand on the "Reduced cost of Fish components in all crafting recipes":

Changes:

• Sky Archwing Enablers that are spawned on water will now be teleported directly to where you were last standing. Spawning them on water was making the Enablers unreachable. 
  • Improved the cloth physics on Nekros’ Irkalla Binds.
  • Removed sneaky text about something upcoming. Shhhhh! 

Fixes: 

• Fixed a Host migration during an Incursion resulting in no rewards for Client.
  • Fixed not being able to progress through the Chains of Harrow quest after talking to Palladino in Iron Wake.
  • Fixed the Hijacked Drone in the Plains not understanding that it has to go AROUND the nasty meteorite. 
  • Fixed a crazy unrealistic ‘time until’ displayed in Simaris’ next Synthesis target and no Leaderboards displaying.
  • Fixed Clan Research causing delays in updating Clan Affinity.
  • Fixed Nidus’ Maggots not latching onto enemies.
  • Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla Binds appearing regardless of having them equipped on Nekros and Nekros Prime. 
  • Fixed certain Kavat Skins being shown in Market previews for Kavats Armor even though those Skins are not compatible with Armor.
  • Fixed a missing Operator walking animation in the War Within quest.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Hydroid’s Undertow ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Vauban’s Minelayer ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Trinity’s Link ability. 

Conclave Changes:

• Reduced the damage and removed the forced stagger of the Sigma & Octantis shield throw in Conclave.

So.... Does this Incursion reward bugfix fix the rift end-of-mission rewards getting lost?

Also, I am just curious, was the CMOS battery of Cephalon Simaris  dead?

EDIT: 

Almost forgot. Any idea why every game I join is an excruciating lagfest? My PC is more than up to specs, speedtest.net gives me pings of 25 range, my in-game ping limit is 150, I have set the region to my area, and STILL every game I join is an unplayable mess. Seems Oestrus map is especially bad.

game is bugged it needs hotfix on the raptor namah when you kill it to finish mision bomb does not explode when u insert in those generators it vanish the mods that drop too mission is un completeable :(

1 hour ago, CaptainSaladV said:

game is bugged it needs hotfix on the raptor namah when you kill it to finish mision bomb does not explode when u insert in those generators it vanish the mods that drop too mission is un completeable :(

Yep this really needs to be fixed,It stops progression in the game.

1 hour ago, sKinym3 said:

Yep this really needs to be fixed,It stops progression in the game.

lets all shout at LOTUS to FIX it :) maybe she will CARE this TIME! (LOTUS FIX CARE TIME)

Would really appreciate if the leave squad option would not make the user fail the bounty. I've been experiencing games where the hosts stay at the gate throughout the bounties and leech without helping. Or if there's any way we could work around that.. making sure that hosts or members are unable to stay at the gate in POE or do their fishing/mining and totally neglecting the team's effort in doing the bounties.

Archived