Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.4

[DE]Megan

Bugs list follows:

1. Fluctus, when equipped on the Archwings Elytron and Amesha, does not holster properly to the right wing.

VZaEZT8.jpg

lqFCKt2.jpg

2. I have noticed an animation problem with the Burston Prime when it is equipped with the Burston Solstice skin, ever since the skin (which I really love and was excited for, as I love the Burston Prime) was released. I have made the following series of screenshots to illustrate it. Simply put, the weapon uses the Burston Prime animation for reloading (through-the-stock), but the regular Burston is reloaded differently (under-the-barrel). The two different animations and weapon geometries clash, creating a messy visual bug. Pictures & detailed breakdown follow.

- Before the first reload, there is a regular Burston clip under the barrel. Notice also the hand clipping through the weapon geometry, because Burston and Burston Prime are held in different ways (and basically the warframe is using the B.Prime holding position even though the model is of regular B.) due to their different model geometries.

6Z9zhts.jpg

- Reloading makes the underbarrel (regular Burston) clip vanish, and the frame inserts a new one into the stock of the weapon (as is done with B. Prime). I would say this makes no visual sense, and it also causes a visual bug after the reload.

i13pCwA.jpg

- Also note that the B.Prime clip that goes into the stock has attached to it a regular Burston clip.

EHYsLTR.jpg

- Once the first reloading animation finishes, and for the rest of the mission as far as I can tell, the gun looks like this. The underbarrel clip is missing and instead, it's attached to the stock of the gun. Also, the hand continues to clip through the geometry of the weapon.

E2vFdqw.jpg

3. Scorch helmet textures are broken and misaligned for a few months now, and they (and other Scorch units) hold the Ignis like a pistol instead of like a rifle. Fire stream effects from their weapon are also different. Wavy and innacurate like they are from the Hyekka Masters, not direct and accurate like they are when we use the Ignis.

Nba3NAz.jpg

4. Loki Prime's geometry clips through some Syandannas like in the image below ever since the Prime Parts toggle was implemented. In this case, the Syandanna attachment point is from Loki while the geometry is from Loki Prime (because I am using the Immortal Skin) so the geometry clips through the cape:

BEDjnWE.jpg

The Prime Loki has a "hump" on his back that regular Loki does not. When using the Prime Skin, this is where Syandannas attach, but if we use Immortal Skin on a Loki Prime the prime parts (including the hump) are preserved, but the attachment point for the Syandanna moves up (to where it is on regular Loki), making the hump clip through.

5. Drudge Workers (and Condor ships, I think) are missing from Syndicate missions. Pls give us more drudges. We love them.

6. Invisibility effects from warframes and companions sometimes "stick" to weapons sometimes and makes them look like this

EJUfKXU.jpg

l1ZiH6F.jpg

43EJJlg.jpg

7. The Fire Wave in the Reactor Sabotage mission type no longer occurs when you follow the Fire path. I have described this in its own thread.

8. Uru Prime syandanna needs a look as described here

9. When using the Silva & Aegis Prime with the Day of the Dead Silva & Aegis skin, the attachment point for Sugatras is far from the actual handle of the weapon. This is probably because the S&A Prime mace is longer than the regular S&A Sword.

jGCBz1s.jpg

Fix for Raptor quest not being able te blow up the conveyor, which has been broken for over a week? Or is just not important to have newer players progress to the point where they can actually use the operator in the PoE, and implement the whole new focus system?

5 hours ago, Nurini said:

Seriously, no "hot"fix yet? Just temporarily remove Raptor from Saturn junction requirement if a proper fix is so hard. 

Agreed but, I think they're too busy working on the upcoming event to actually be able to fix at the moment although, I do understand the anger as I am at the same part as you are.

Just now, Wrathful_Gimp said:

its freaking Friday. a whole week of having the game be unplayable is ridiculous to me. it wouldn't be a such a huge deal if i wasn't locked out of the VAST MAJORITY OF THE GAME.

I agree, hopefully the fix comes out soon.

People pls, I know is frustating, I'm in the same place, but as a developer, I know that sometimes it can be hard and it can be as frustating to them. Imagine having a bunch of angry people ranting at you for a mistake, it's a lot of pressure. I'm pretty sure they didn't put the bug intentionally, they want us to have fun and play their game. Moreover, they're probably doing everything they can to fix the game, Don't rant, be grateful, and remember everything be can do even without paying, they created something really great. 

Archived