Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.4

[DE]Megan

I know, code is hard, but if you cant fix something easily that locks out the remaining content, remove the lock, that's the thing I'm angry over. They need to swallow their pride and put a temp fix in place if they can't fix a complicated boss in time.

I understand the difficulties of running a game this large. I understand you're most likely trying to work on the upcoming event. I also definitely understand that you guys, DE, are biting into things you can't properly chew. We're only a month into PoE, and you're talking about putting out events, working on contests, etc, all before fixing and getting PoE running correctly. I think you all should slow down. Regardless of all of this though, you've gone and made a false promise to your entire playerbase. This problem is game breaking, people cannot progress through the game with it. You said tomorrow. It doesn't effect me, I already have Nova, and I've got the entire starchart unlocked. You're destroying your reputation to newer players though. Things like this breeds talking among older players of all the previous [DE]lays. You're losing potential income, all because you said tomorrow. From a business stand point this is terrible. As a player this is terrible. I can't tell these people any different and it's sad, because I like DE, and I love warframe.

2 minutes ago, Crunky said:

I understand the difficulties of running a game this large. I understand you're most likely trying to work on the upcoming event. I also definitely understand that you guys, DE, are biting into things you can't properly chew. We're only a month into PoE, and you're talking about putting out events, working on contests, etc, all before fixing getting PoE running correctly. I think you all should slow down. Regardless of all of this though, you've gone and made a false promise to your entire playerbase. This problem is game breaking, people cannot progress through the game with it. You said tomorrow. It doesn't effect me, I already have Nova, and I've got the entire starchart unlocked. You're destroying your reputation to newer players though. Things like this breeds talking among older players of all the previous [DE]lays. You're losing potential income, all because you said tomorrow. From a business stand point this is terrible. As a player this is terrible. I can't tell these people any different and it's sad, because I like DE, and I love warframe.

I'm completely with you as I love this game (saying that I am also stuck as said boss, but have been taxied) it's upsetting that they said today as I made plans for today to stream and play this game, unlock second dream and so on. I hate that some of the biggest quests in this game are Bug Locked that just hurts to see. they need to slow down sort through bugs like this then have a slow build up for events instead of rushing all this out, the plains has enough to last them about 5-6 weeks if they stretch it, they should focus more on the players and the game state rather then the new stuff and learn what they need to add to make the event better.

10 minutes ago, Shygamerx said:

I'm completely with you as I love this game (saying that I am also stuck as said boss, but have been taxied) it's upsetting that they said today as I made plans for today to stream and play this game, unlock second dream and so on. I hate that some of the biggest quests in this game are Bug Locked that just hurts to see. they need to slow down sort through bugs like this then have a slow build up for events instead of rushing all this out, the plains has enough to last them about 5-6 weeks if they stretch it, they should focus more on the players and the game state rather then the new stuff and learn what they need to add to make the event better.

I agree with that. If you can't handle a the bugs of the new update, maybe you should focus on fixing what's already there. New players are important for every game, and having this image towards Warframe as a buggy and messy game is far worse that not having events and the next big update. I was planing in buying booster for the weeking but I'm stuck there. 

For all those who say they can't progress:

1. Go to darksectors to get some easy credits
  2. Do spy mission and nightmare missions to get dual stat gold mods
  3. Farm some of the warframe BPs
  4. Farm some Prime Parts and/or relics
  5. Get your Feet wet in Cetus since the Event that comes will be there. And you don't want to miss an event.

There is no such thing as a progress stop if you aren't past Europa yet.

1 hour ago, BlueberryIsWar said:

For all those who say they can't progress:

1. Go to darksectors to get some easy credits
  2. Do spy mission and nightmare missions to get dual stat gold mods
  3. Farm some of the warframe BPs
  4. Farm some Prime Parts and/or relics
  5. Get your Feet wet in Cetus since the Event that comes will be there. And you don't want to miss an event.

There is no such thing as a progress stop if you aren't past Europa yet.

Yeah, like there is always Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius. 

Dunno if this has been looked at yet, but I'm still getting the disappearing reticule as Limbo while in the plains. What's causing it is equipping any of the nosam cutters while in the plains from the gear wheel (doesn't have to be used, just equipped as current), and then swapping back to normal weaponry. Dodgerolling after doing this to go into the rift and then back out will make the reticule disappear, and carries over to the operator.

Funny thing is the weekend basically begun so we most likely won't see a patch until Monday. That makes it a whole week during which relatively new players are unable to progress further.

If I'd be one of these players I'd likely delete the game after such period of being unable to progress because mission is bugged and can't be completed.

14 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

Funny thing is the weekend basically begun so we most likely won't see a patch until Monday. That makes it a whole week during which relatively new players are unable to progress further.

If I'd be one of these players I'd likely delete the game after such period of being unable to progress because mission is bugged and can't be completed.

I've joined this game close to a week now and the fact that I can't progress is frustrating. I'm very much enjoying the game but at this point, I've done a lot of what I could by now and I'm eager to try new frames. Sucks that there's no specified time, can only hope it gets fixed sooner or later. Would be a shame to go sour on the game from only a bug, I've been waiting for 4 days for this to get fixed :(

can you  fix  most stupidest bug in   POE  and that is standings daily cap !!!  you have a strong base in players that have a life outside  of this game and still want too play it and  you  get them back   like  aloving them to  colect in an hour  150k standings and can spend  only  15k per day  and if i need to buy  something like i have ,baits,spears... i spend that 15 k  in a minute and  need to   wait another day to  put standings again. why didint make it like   mr  that  you can  advance  only oce  a  day, and make  colecting standings  dificulte  or atleast that wee getting  less standing for  things wee doo ...  soo  i  dont like  playing it anymore because, bounties and   fishing and  mining are all   part of  ostron standings system that i cant   make level 5   and need level 5 for other  gear like arcanes ...   HEERE IS ONE ADVICE  UNLEASHE  THE GAME  LET US PLAY , PEOPLE PLAYING A SAME  GAMEPLAY,SAME MAPS,SAME  ENEMIES AND SAME WEAPONS  FOR YEARS NOW  AND  THEY STICK TO THIS GAME...  PUT A  MR RESTRICTION TO  A CERTAIN  LEVELS  OF  GEAR YOU CAN GET  IN POE  AND HAVE RESPECT FOR  THE   PLAYERS THAT   INVESTED A MONTHS IN PLAYING A WARFRAME  AND GETTING TO HIGHER MR. sorry for bad english but i  stumble on  real  game breaking point that  pushing mee  away from the  game  and that is stupid,i dont need that  and you dont need that  IT IS NOT  BALANCED AND THAT'S   THE REAL PROBLEM 

Archived