[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.4

What's the Event weapon going to be? Please tell me it's not just some god awful zaws.

• Haha 1

PLEASE Make the POE captura scene tradable!
Why is it non-tradable? :'(

• Upvote 3

Can't use armor on nekros while his deluxe is equipped. 

Placement for the Irkalla Binds is off at the moment, they very heavily clip into Nekros' back right now. 

broken_binds.jpg

The wrist piece of the irkalla binds is now for some reason located above his elbow and no longer on his wrists. 

Edited by Cubewano
  • Upvote 6

Could the unbounded overlay map have a review? It was awkward before, but it's painful in PoE.
Mini map is too small, overlay map is too big. We need the ability to set map size, location, and bounds - or to provide a 3rd map option that's 2-3x the size of the mini map.

• Upvote 7

Copy-pasting old comment again for the third or fourth time, lost count:

[...] bounties with all their separate stages in a single bounty need to feel more rewarding, and so the first two stages of a bounty should reward something from the common pool like those resources or credits or vitality mods, and then the third should have a chance at rewarding the more unique items available. Simple way of addressing complaints.

And why the silence on Archwings? From day one the PoE update dropped, hundreds of consensus topics cropped up on these forums, pointing out simple easy ways to fix it:
Make handling better, first and biggest step is removing rotation on axis while strafing.
Either change finite charges to infinite but with a cooldown if knocked out by disabler projectiles, or get rid of disabler projectiles, or make farming and crafting the charges dirt cheap, the current system we have is really bad.

Also I see nothing about fixing AI having really bad problems crossing cell boundaries in regular procedurally generated levels; getting through doorways, stairs etc.
And that ammo mutation on the plains would also be nice to see fixed.
And plenty of other stuff that has demanded attention since PoE launch.

I'm repeating myself here.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Hijacked Drone in the Plains not understanding that it has to go AROUND the nasty meteorite

It should go around the grineer camps, not through them

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Removed sneaky text about something upcoming. Shhhhh! 

What did i miss again? Can anyone help? pls

• Upvote 6

Still no fix for armor not showing on nekros' new skin when skin is on the prime version of nekros, also makes my sekhagra appear in the floor instead of on my shoulder lol..

7 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

No mention or talk about the 70,000 Cryotic, 23,00 Oxium, and 200 Breath of Eidolon requirement for Arcane Enhancements. These were no difficulty for me, but for the people who thought Vauban Prime was expensive on release, they are in for a ride.

How have you managed to get that many BoEs, Even for a common item, I rarely get them.

I don't understand, you fix the Nekros chains and cloth physics yet you completely ignore the fact that not a single attachment works on this skin...

Why did I buy this skin if I can't customise it?

9 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

No mention or talk about the 70,000 Cryotic, 23,000 Oxium, and 200 Breath of Eidolon requirement for Arcane Enhancements. Even I have no where close to 200 Breath of Eidolon. For the people who thought Vauban Prime was expensive at 14,000 Oxium on release, they are in for a ride.

Wow....... that is actual insanity

5 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

That female Ash is fan art tho...

Nope, that's the original concept artwork for Ash. He was originally supposed to be female, and Ember male. They switched.

• Upvote 9