Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.4

[DE]Megan

Just now, aaron940 said:

Nope, that's the original concept artwork for Ash. He was originally supposed to be female, and Ember male. They switched.

Well, either way, a female Ash was never modeled, so why would they bother with that just to have a "Legacy" version that won't have any actual legacy at all?

10 minutes ago, --Hibi_Gibi-- said:

Players: Please DE change the Focus system and make it more affordable. Scrap the convergence orbs. 
DE:
Image result for software hotfix funny gif

DE has already stated they are changing things. I know that the pool amount for skills will be universal, they also said something about making the daily cap a soft cap and removing convergence orbs. Was in the last prime time.

1 minute ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Well, either way, a female Ash was never modeled, so why would they bother with that just to have a "Legacy" version that won't have any actual legacy at all?

They wouldn't, and I never implied that they would. They also wouldn't use the other extremely early models that were linked in that post.

Breath of the eidolon requirement to craft zaw arcanes has changed also. Didn't saw any mentioning in patch notex. So instead of 20 eidolon breath for 1 arcane and 200 for 10 arcanes we need only 10 for one and 100 for full set. I think the cost is still too big, they should make it like 5 eidolon breaths per arcane and it still will be the hardest part of recipes.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla Binds appearing regardless of having them equipped on Nekros and Nekros Prime. 

Nice, but still new Deluxe Skin on Nekros Prime is missing attachments armor pieces on legs, chest, and arms, and lying on the ground right arm regalia between his legs. 

1 minute ago, Uzkost said:

DE has already stated they are changing things. I know that the pool amount for skills will be universal, they also said something about making the daily cap a soft cap and removing convergence orbs. Was in the last prime time.

Thanks for the update. Now we wait then...

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a Host migration during an Incursion resulting in no rewards for Client.

maybe fix an update whist finishing an bounty by killing an commander not counting as completing said bounty

otherwise thanks for the update love all the time you guys took from me as this is my favorite game     :thumbup::smile::thumbup:

Archived