[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.4

Captains log, stardate: Week 4. SMB Protocol is still in effect, the crew has abandoned all hope of the ship being patched and are currently forming a death-cult that is quickly murder-sacrificing everyone to the RNG gods for hope of rescue or a sign of this being acknowledged as a problem still.

also someone took my ipod, i think it was Fredrick down in engineering...

Edited by McDuffMan
HUR HUR HUR HUR.
  • Upvote 2

Trinity's EV does not work on Vomvalysts.

If you cast EV on a vomvalyst and destroy its physical shell, you dont get the energy back like on a normal enemy marked with EV. Please fix this soon, it really ruins eidolon fights for me as a trin main.

Besides DEy failed to put in proper attachment area for Irkalla binds, DEy changed the color channels for Irkalla binds too, now the Metallic parts are colored different now.

I think the secondary and tertiary channel for the binds are swapped. Please swap it back.

If I change the color, the other attachments will change too and breaks my #FashionFrame.

:thumbdown::angry:

20171106181546_1.jpg

the bind placement now is broken to hell and gone, and can we get rid of the newly discovered STD genital wisps from our poor friend nekros irkalla?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced the cost of Fish components in certain crafting recipes.

Can you look at the drop rates/cost of ores now please, especially nyth, sentirum and pyrol.  Several of my clan, myself included, are literally getting 1 drop (multiplied with booster/smeeta if we're lucky) of nyth and sentirum per run after mining all the ores we can find including all the caves near grineer outposts.   Also pyrol in my experience is just too low a drop compared with how much is needed to build stuff.

Just now, PraetorGix said:

Weren't they going to add a reward in each stage of the bounties with this hotfix?

The never said it was the next one. Just an upcoming one, or in other words: soon tm

• Upvote 1

Not sure if this is the right thread to be posting this but ever since the new update my Mesa's Peacemaker hasn't been befitting from her sidearm's mods during a specific sortie mission today whose condition was Bows Only. This was not the case prior to this hotifx. I presume all other Exalted Weapons would be affected likewise.

Since this change isn't in the changelist I'm guessing it's unintended. Please look into this.

• Upvote 1

So, great, but....still no:

- HUD buff icon for dye/bait when fishing (meaning I have to open the Gear Wheel any time I want to check how long my dye/bait has left before it turns off)
- Fix for Nekros' Irkalla skin disabling all cosmetic shoulder/chest/leg armor
- Compass in POE for easier navigation
- Better waypoints for collecting sentient cores, which is a pain in the arse
- Fixes for basically everything that's wrong with the Sigma&Octantis's throw attack, as outlined on the wiki page for the weapon, namely the finisher window being overwritten by almost every other animation type preventing you from doing the finisher

Edited by SasoDuck

Still no fix for plains multiple issues on 32 bit systems, inluding the transitions from one area to the other, random crashes and out of visual memory (especially before saving mission results)

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Is there any thought of a script for players who have invested heavily with time and resources into these items? I spent the better part of 18 hours over the course of 2 days farming for arcanes and fishing, and now it is all cheap :/. I feel every hotfix, this update is main even easier, and it is to the point where I regret even touching this update for a month...

Also do not forget the immense amount of reputation spent day one when Bait was not re-usable and they dumped that down the drain too...

If they can do this, it would be nice. I'm not holding my breath for this to happen though. I farmed up roughly 500 of the intact sentient cores while they were worth 25 influence, and the worth was changed to 100 right after. Honestly, while it was annoying, I'm just happy that it'll be easier for everyone from now on.

Having to spend more in the beginning is rough, but at the same time, its good they are willing to actually change these sorts of things without months of feedback being seemingly ignored. I appreciate that there is such a quick turnaround on player friendly changed like this.

What I'm really looking forward to is the change to bounty rewards that they talked about in the Devstream. A reward every step of the bounty instead of a bronze mod after 4 different bounty steps? Cant wait!

Edited by Caelward
  • Upvote 1

ill play POE when fishing and mining are reduced to zero, i want to play a shooter !

Further improvements are good, but to further harp on some things you guys conceded during Devstream 100: per-stage bounty rewards, and Kuva from the Kuva fortress. Please. Asap. The key to content life is having it be relevant. For example, for all the coolness of the Kuva Fortress and Lua tilesets, there's nothing keeping us coming back beyond one-time exclusives, and that's a shame. Resurrect the Kuva Fortress, and don't let the Plains die in the first place (because it looks to be coming soon); revitalize them with game-backed relevancy. 

Slight tangent: I'm sure you can pull up the stats here - but I'm confident they'll support my general observation here: Dark Sectors tend to see the highest overall mission traffic, and it's because they're relevant and lucrative farming spots. If something isn't farm-worthy, it doesn't get played as much, no matter how gorgeous-looking. I like the tileset remaster that Ceres and Earth saw, but ultimately their payoff was minimal because we really don't have very much bringing us back to them. You'll see maximum payoff by targeting the statistically most trafficked tilesets for remasters first, and probably the biggest amount of thanks from the players. The Asteroid tileset remaster mentioned in the Devstream was a good move, but my vote is definitely for the Corpus outpost and ship sets next. 

• Applause 1

1. now the nekros binds is moving weirdly
2. i still waiting for the Nekros deluxe skin armor attachments bug
3. Dark-split sword skin bug (the Dual Swords Cyskis Skin and Dual Swords Nari & Vali Skin seems not working for dark split sword)

• Make Kuva Runs Give more reward. More like (2500) like Floods
    • Make Floods (5000)
  • Add Another level of Kuva Runs.
  • Give More Playable missions For Rivens
  • Make a puzzle set like Drift mods have, but for a chance at Rivens
    • or two puzzles for a chance at one of the Rivens
  • "I Do Enjoy The Ability to craft weapons". Lets Move it forward to Primary, and secondary weapons
  • Remove The Common Mods from the rewards on the Bounty Boards!

PLEASE and Thank You for your time. Here a photo to make you laugh for your time!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212828401637569&set=a.1251290915109.38280.1014574083&type=3&theater

3 hours ago, VonDrei said:

And lets not forget the pet nav mesh so they stop getting stuck in doorways making them almost useless.

3 hours ago, MONSTERaider said:

Please fix our pets getting stuck by doors! Thanks DE <3

Considering it's been almost a month it doesn't look to be much of a priority- until they finally get around to fixing it we're just going to have to keep dealing with kubrows, kavats, and ratels having significant issues traversing in indoor tiles.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Expanded and clarified the "Reduced cost of Fish components in all crafting recipes" change.

ALL OPERATOR BODY ARMOR: Fish Scales = 80 to 50 (ZAUBA CUIRASS: Fish Scales = 400 to 50)

The Ceno and Vahd blueprints are available from the Quills, but the Zauba blueprints appear to be missing.

Are they supposed to be in the Quills' offerings?

I speak english with much effort and now suddenly the forum is in french and i have no idea where or how to change back to english.  "envoyer la réponse" =D