Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.4

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

No mention or talk about the 70,000 Cryotic, 23,000 Oxium, and 100 Breath of Eidolon requirement for Arcane Enhancements. Even I don't have 100 Breath of Eidolon. For the people who thought Vauban Prime was expensive at 14,000 Oxium on release, they are in for a ride.

Whatever, the Exodias don't even work on non-zaw weapons.

For whatever reason.

Why decrease the cost of fish scales for associated arcanes when the Cryotic and Oxium costs associated with those are insane. It took me <10 minutes to get the required amount of fish scales before, but in a lifetime of playing I can barely acquire the Cryotic or Oxium required to build them. Please realize that these two resources are not something you can simply, passively acquire. You have to dedicated large chunks of time to actually get enough of these to build a full arcane set. Husk even only costs 5000 standing per blueprint which seems to imply it would be one of the cheaper ones to craft, yet the difference in cost between it and some of the 10000 standing arcanes is absurd.

6 hours ago, Noktin said:
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl (just why, it should be SPRINT-modifier + walking to count as Sprinting);

That and the game forgetting that you're holding on Shift in general when you should keep running. How many more years until this gets fixed?

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced the cost of Fish components in certain crafting recipes.

* To clarify and expand on the "Reduced cost of Fish components in all crafting recipes":

Thanks for expanding on this. You're moving towards a more open and truthful Dev team which is amazing. 

Can't wait for all the changes this week and the event. Super hyped :P

3 hours ago, Azrael said:

Still no fix for people saying "still no fix for" in patch threads.

Glad your agenda gets stuff done. ^/s

People ask for fixes on things because hotfixes help you get noticed. DE is very busy and it might take ages for them to see your thread on feedback. I have had my thread added to hotfix once before. It does work.

Archived