Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

Hey , after destroying the first two Grav Conveyors and picking up the last "explosive" , I threw it in the last Grav Conveyor , but it didnt explode for some reason. I couldnt pick it up nor extract. No raptor respawned , but he still "spoke" to me. eventually time ran out and the mission failed.

I tried "resetting" the room by walking far away but it didnt do anything :[

screenshot :

dbq06km.jpg 

GhptUoS.jpg

GhptUoS.jpg

not sure if helpful , but it might be :)

• 3 months later...

This boss is totally broken, ive watched a tons of videos on youtube about how to beat it (because i though that was maybe me who was doing something wrong).

But no, you cant beat that boss actually , hes broken, everytime you drop the bombs in the pipe holes nothing is happening.

That need to be fixed because i have nothing to do to keep progressing in the game beside that.

And before someone tell me that i am doing something wrong, im not; ive tried reseting the mission like 10 times and with 10 differents parties and nothing change.

So now im stuck because i need to kill him to unlock saturn junction..

Edited by DeerRekt

Europa boss fight of Raptor seems to have been broken by the patch that was released earlier today. I spent half an hour dropping bombs into the pits and nothing happened. The boss just kept on spawning and the core counter didnt go down.

Yep, came here to post this, was trying to complete the junction on my alt and it wasn't working. Went to my main to test it because it's one shot here and I wanted to make sure it wasn't just exalted blade not working and still the same thing going on.

I've ran the Raptor fight about 4 times now and whenever I throw the bomb into the shaft it just kinda doesn't blow it up and Raptors just keep spawning. Pretty big problem because I'm trying to help some people do it for the junction but now they cant progress through the star chart. :)

So recently I have been trying to do raptor and have been noticing a slight bug with the bombs. when you drop them into the slot they dont blow up the reactor underneath. This has happened more then one occasion. I don't know if there is a certian one you are supposes to blow up first but it seems to not react to the bombs. As I really need to get past raptor but he seems to not be able to be beat with this game breaking bug

Same problem here, another guy and I tried killing the Falcons while they were inside the spawn, while they hovered over the shielded spawns, and also killed them over ground and threw the bomb in. None of these worked.

We managed to drop a bomb very close to the white circle inside the spawners and that didn't work either.