The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

37 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of this issue, we do not have a estimate timeline for a fix but we are investigating.

Thanks, would be awesome with a temp fix for this, like when i played Rift, a storyline quest was bugged, and the Devs/mods did something so we could progress anyway, if this was a quest that dident block progress in the mainstory, people wouldent care if it took some time to fix, but mainstory should be number one priority.

Aye just started the game myself and was smashing through the planets having a grand old time.

Could care less about the boss drops but this is a junction blocker. 

Need a hotfix asap!

Cant have half your game locked behind a bug : (

Same thing here tried it with 3 different times 2 random groups, one with OP friend that dropped like 25 of them and we only got 1 to work. We tried timing the drop from early to late, we tried different players dropping, we tried dropping with the alarm on, we tried dropping it in the smaller white circle at the bottom of the vent, no dice. I cant progress this is literally the only thing i have to do but cant do it pls fix.

57 minutes ago, Moryteon said:

Aye just started the game myself and was smashing through the planets having a grand old time.

Could care less about the boss drops but this is a junction blocker. 

Need a hotfix asap!

Cant have half your game locked behind a bug : (

its coming in the next hotfix its cool

I happen to be having the same problem, and I can't gather the Nova parts I need, this bug makes the fight not worth the time and effort to try and get a Nova. Please fix this DE? The Raptor is basically invincible because of  this bug and is just that much harder because we can't complete it.

1 minute ago, JStrongRock said:

I happen to be having the same problem, and I can't gather the Nova parts I need, this bug makes the fight not worth the time and effort to try and get a Nova. Please fix this DE? The Raptor is basically invincible because of  this bug and is just that much harder because we can't complete it.

Read the top of the page its coming in the next hotfix

2 minutes ago, Caleldir said:

it doesnt matter its broken lol you should get it everytime

The first time ran through the mission i got 2 pipes then after that the last pipe didn't want to pop. An the runs afterwards didn't even get one.

Edited by ELAdapt

Currently in the raptor fight the bombs wont destroy the vents and you cant beat the boss. This prevents me from progressing with my quests and junctions

Edit: Just saw on another post that this is going to be fixed in the next hotfix

Edited by Wyteboy