Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

2 minutes ago, Nunuji said:

While I'm just as frustrated as you guys, and I've been waiting to move on in the game since monday, you all make it seem like fixing bugs is the easiest thing in the world. To the best of my knowledge, DE isn't a huge company that can devote a ton of manpower to stuff like this, and from the looks of things this turned out to be a much bigger bug than even we probably know. You can't just change things without testing what effects they might have on the rest of the game, THAT'S HOW YOU GET MORE BUGS.

TLDR; they know about it, they are doing something about it, you complaining more isn't going to make it go faster. If they didn't know or weren't doing something about it, then continually complaining might get us somewhere.

They are doing hotfix now

17 minutes ago, Nunuji said:

While I'm just as frustrated as you guys, and I've been waiting to move on in the game since monday, you all make it seem like fixing bugs is the easiest thing in the world. To the best of my knowledge, DE isn't a huge company that can devote a ton of manpower to stuff like this, and from the looks of things this turned out to be a much bigger bug than even we probably know. You can't just change things without testing what effects they might have on the rest of the game, THAT'S HOW YOU GET MORE BUGS.

TLDR; they know about it, they are doing something about it, you complaining more isn't going to make it go faster. If they didn't know or weren't doing something about it, then continually complaining might get us somewhere.

EDIT: turns out as i was writing this they launched the hotfix! here's to hoping everything works! ^^;

Are you a bug tester or have any experience bug testing any program though? I have bug tested before and also manage people who bug test. If it takes this long for someone to figure out a bug, I would have a serious talk with them. I commend you on trying to keep the peace, but this is extreme incompetence.

Edited by Karnagus

Только что, Karnagus сказал:

Are you a bug tester or have any experience bug testing any program though? I have bug tested before and also manage people who bug test. If it takes this long for someone to figure out a bug, I would have a serious talk with them. 

This is an absolute emergency. If our team was closing it for a week without supplying a temp workaround, we would have been fired like 3 days ago.

35 minutes ago, Nunuji said:

While I'm just as frustrated as you guys, and I've been waiting to move on in the game since monday, you all make it seem like fixing bugs is the easiest thing in the world. To the best of my knowledge, DE isn't a huge company that can devote a ton of manpower to stuff like this, and from the looks of things this turned out to be a much bigger bug than even we probably know.

It doesn't matter if your dev team for a game consists of one person, or a thousand people, all that matters is what the end user experiences. The end user doesn't give a S#&$ how many people are developing the game they play, if they come across a bug that prevents them from progressing entirely, and that bug continues to prevent them from progressing for nearly a week, they're very likely going to just quit, and the developer(s) have failed at their job.

All the warframes I've had my eyes on that I want to craft and play require me to be past saturn to farm the bosses or mission types to get the blueprints for. If this had been fixed in the time I'd expect pretty much every company to have it fixed by (temp solutions work too ya know, they don't need to fix the raptor to let players progress to saturn) I could have gotten to saturn, farmed blueprints for a new frame, then MADE that warframe and be playing it right now.

I think most important part is about communication, as always in wideo games companies. If they had provide us more informations about what they were doing to correct and why it was long to do it would have been way less frustrating. For myt part i didn't find any of their messages :/

• 1 month later...

It's fixed. I had issues with it but it's mainly timing of dropping the cell into the conveyor. Not sure how people are doing this up to 35 times to get Nova parts cuz it's an ordeal, to me anyway.

Edited by Scarberius
fact checking