Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

+1, the bug prevents literally all players from progressing into saturn because the mission's required for the junction.

I've been trying different things with 10+ different people for the last 2 hours to try to get past the bug somehow.

No matter what we tried, we could not get the three gravity conveyor thingies to explode. This is pretty early into the story too, so its effectively stopping all new players from going into saturn..... PLEASE DE FIX THIS THIS IS UNIRONICALLY UNPLAYABLE

I can not progress at all because of this. Very frustrating when you do it 10 times and doesn't work. On top of that me and 2 others tried for 2 hours to find a way around it and nothing. Ruined my plans today and my mood lol. Got all hyped today to do junctions to get chroma parts and cant do it today.

21 minutes ago, RavenTheReap3r said:

I can not progress at all because of this. Very frustrating when you do it 10 times and doesn't work. On top of that me and 2 others tried for 2 hours to find a way around it and nothing. Ruined my plans today and my mood lol. Got all hyped today to do junctions to get chroma parts and cant do it today.

Yes its very fustrating, im keeping my positive and hopeing its fixed fast, but i do know i tend not to wait long on broken storylines in games in general, before i find something else to play, would be a shame tho its a fun game.

Have also been trying to progress today (last goal needed for Saturn) and this bug has stopped me cold. Have run several times with not a single pipe blowing up. Also got an apparently unending tileset on the same map - just continued to loop back on itself with no way to the objective.

So, I have this problem with the boss Raptors in Naamah, Europa.

https://youtu.be/lH5JRmcj59Q

As you can see, I can't defeat the boss because for some random reason the bomb explodes but doesn't do any damage to the blue pipe. Raptor keeps appearing but the bombs still doesn't do damage to the pipes. And sometimes Raptor just stays inside that pipe thing, killed him, drops the bomb and still don't do anything.

Any help to fix this problem? :c I need to defeat this boss so I can do the junction to Jupiter :c

So this is the first time I'm ever talking on here, but recently I've been trying to beat RAPTORS, but when I throw the bomb down the hole it doesn't blow up, just simply despawns after a few seconds of being down in it. I went on public for once and tried three times with three different teams and the same thing, nobody could get the bomb to work. Is this some kind of bug? 

Raptor fight is impossible to proceed through, dropping explosive into the gravity shafts does not blow them up. I need to beat this boss to get the saturn junction, so I cant progress any farther.

Edited by InkoKatsuke
adding info