Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

I'm having the same issues. I've run the mission at least 4 different times, including a solo attempt. I can destroy one shaft if I'm lucky, but I've dropped literal dozens of bombs in the other shafts and nothing happens.

I've tried dropping them from different angles, with different times remaining till the detonate. Nothing happens. I know for a fact a few of them have hit the center glowy part, and still nothing happened. I'd appreciate some Dev or Admin feedback, as it seems nothing is being done about this, and it's getting really annoying that I can't progress due to a bug. :\

Another unrelated bug, I don't seem to get mod drops from this boss fight. Like, the mods physically drop, but picking them up rewards nothing. I don't know if this is actually a feature to stop people from infinitely farming mods, of if it's a bug, so I figured I'd mention it.

Edited by Nunuji
Possible Mod Bug

19 minutes ago, Nunuji said:

I'm having the same issues. I've run the mission at least 4 different times, including a solo attempt. I can destroy one shaft if I'm lucky, but I've dropped literal dozens of bombs in the other shafts and nothing happens.

I've tried dropping them from different angles, with different times remaining till the detonate. Nothing happens. I know for a fact a few of them have hit the center glowy part, and still nothing happened. I'd appreciate some Dev or Admin feedback, as it seems nothing is being done about this, and it's getting really annoying that I can't progress due to a bug. :\

Another unrelated bug, I don't seem to get mod drops from this boss fight. Like, the mods physically drop, but picking them up rewards nothing. I don't know if this is actually a feature to stop people from infinitely farming mods, of if it's a bug, so I figured I'd mention it.

I have same issues bomb despawning once drop and blows up at the incorrect time. Also about the mods in one of my 7 runs i saw all of them down in the pipe, i at least saw like 6 of them in just one pipe.I just hope they fix this fast because its blocking players progression through the game.

Edited by ELAdapt

vor 2 Stunden schrieb DeadthSider:

Mission on Naamah can't complete, Killed raptor, drop the bomb, no explosion...

True! Tried that mission several times yesterday, with many different people but always the same problem, PLEASE FIX!

I can't progress because this mission is mandatory to advance to Saturn =(.

I have same issues bomb despawning once drop and blows up at the incorrect time. Also the mods dropped by the boss in one of my runs, have been dropping inside one of the pipes and there no way of getting them. I just hope they fix this fast because its blocking player progression through the game.