Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur's 3

FLyingGander

On 11/8/2017 at 4:20 AM, EpicBred said:

Just because you think you have a better argument doesnt mean his is bad (even though its a lot better than yours, but i wont say that out loud).

Littleman is right, were not supposed to scale endlessly. The problem is DEs inconsistency, new abilities and weapons can carry us alot further into high enemy levels than old ones (some of them scale infinitely in damage), and it keeps getting worse.

There should be some scaling with all damage abilities, but they shouldnt scale as fast as enemies OR just make the defense scaling of enemies less ridiculous. Then they wouldnt be completely overpowered and boring in lower levels and still relevant later. This especially applies to radial nukes. They would have to balance this pretty well, which is why DE wont do it.

Im still for replacing radial javelin.

his argument is bad cause he insist that the ability is fine as is despite it being bad and that we shouldnt scale to the challenge of higher level enemies even tho we already do scale... by having mods that make our frames and weapons stronger, the problem being that damage abilities that dont scale with weapon mods or some form of dmg absorption tend to eventually become useless

plus as i already mentioned, infinitely scaling abilities and melee(which in a sense does scale infinitely but VERY slowly) are things that already exist in the game

On 11/7/2017 at 10:41 AM, TKDancer said:

all abilities should 100% scale in some way or another

They shouldn't necessarily scale, but they should 100% be relevant in endgame content. DPS abilities can be relevant without blowing the lid off of the enemy scaling system. 

5 hours ago, Gurpgork said:

They shouldn't necessarily scale, but they should 100% be relevant in endgame content. DPS abilities can be relevant without blowing the lid off of the enemy scaling system. 

i mean, u arent wrong, but the most likely way they will(if ever) do that is by making them scale from enemies

a good example is oberon's reworked smite

Edited by TKDancer

I think it should be changed maybe to something similar  to mesa's shattered  shield where he can deflect  projectiles  but he  can still be damaged  from explosive  damage melee attacks anything that isnt a bullet so that its balanced  and maybe an increase in movement  speed

Edited by (PS4)RedWhiskey96

I've been using the Proto-Skin on my Excal, and have been wondering if tossing an ethereal glaive would work?

Same on exalted Blade, the energy waves are glaives that are shredding the enemy.

And so with such visual tweaks, adjustments on the name and abilities would be included.