Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WFInfo - In-Game Ducats and Platinum Prices

SumBoady

WFInfo 5.0.7

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WFInfo is a companion app for Warframe designed to give quick access to both Platinum and Ducat prices while running fissure missions.

With the press of a hotkey (Print Screen by default) at the reward screen you'll be greeted with a tray or an overlay displaying the Platinum and Ducat prices for all of the rewards. This lets you make the best possible decision when grinding for Ducks and Plat.

WFInfo also comes with a command utility allowing you to quickly pull up single parts, primed sets, mods, and even resource locations at any time during your gameplay.

This tool does not inject, alter, or affect Warframe in any way it merely takes a screenshot and provides information based on that.

You can check out the About page for more information and a list of commands.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Installation

Just extract the .zip anywhere and run WFInfo.exe

Patch Notes

You can see a list of changes on the Patch Notes section of the website.

Latest Major Change

•Improved accuracy of OCR

•Improved processing time for images by reducing scaling

•Upgraded old code to determine number of players causing an incorrect number of parts to be listed

•Implemented the ability to sell parts and mods through the console commands (See About for Details)

•I am become duck, destroyer of bread.

Resources and GitHub

Homepage:     https://sites.google.com/site/wfinfoapp/home

Help:               https://sites.google.com/site/wfinfoapp/help

GitHub:           https://github.com/Schwaxx/WFInfo   

Edited by SumBoady
Updated Information

Just now, KarkatPrimeAngel said:

If it's truly real time and gets info from a trusted and good source, then ohh boy, this is great! 

Platinum prices are a recent average taken from Warframe.Market and ducat prices are taken from the Wiki.

Takes a few seconds after you press the button to popup but it's usually pretty quick. It will also become faster the longer you use it.

1 minute ago, SumBoady said:

Platinum prices are a recent average taken from Warframe.Market and ducat prices are taken from the Wiki.

Takes a few seconds after you press the button to popup but it's usually pretty quick. It will also become faster the longer you use it.

Nice! Hope it works for non steam version as well, and when the game is running on borderless windowed. I'll try it out when I'm back home.

Nice! Hope it works for non steam version as well, and when the game is running on borderless windowed. I'll try it out when I'm back home.

The game only works for borderless windowed mode unless you are running steam and have at least 2 monitors.

Guess i wont need anything like that since i know whats currently vaulted, i know more or less prices of all items and you can easily say how much ducats somethings worth simply by looking at its color nowadays, but seems this might be very useful for newer players

1 minute ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

this sounds amazingly useful but also grey area. can we get an official word on the legality of this app?

@[DE]Aidan @[DE]Rebecca

Since it's open source you can look at the code, I did since I'm bored at work and it's fully safe, it does the same thing as you going on Google and looking up the prices one by one. But this way is faster.        

On that note, why Visual Basic? Csharp would have been slightly easier. At least in my opinion. 

Since it's open source you can look at the code, I did since I'm bored at work and it's fully safe, it does the same thing as you going on Google and looking up the prices one by one. But this way is faster.        

On that note, why Visual Basic? Csharp would have been slightly easier. At least in my opinion. 

im not worried about the code so much as i am about it being against DEs ToS. I can see how it would be since it apparently just uses info from your clipboard (prntscr button captures the pixels of your screen to an image in your clip board) but id still rather an official response on it

4 minutes ago, KarkatPrimeAngel said:

I just prefer coding in Visual Basic, partly because it's my most used language, and also because I like the verbosity of it.

4 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

im not worried about the code so much as i am about it being against DEs ToS. I can see how it would be since it apparently just uses info from your clipboard (prntscr button captures the pixels of your screen to an image in your clip board) but id still rather an official response on it

In that case every single Streaming service would be against tos as well. 

8 hours ago, KarkatPrimeAngel said:

In that case every single Streaming service would be against tos as well. 

streaming does not provide info about in game things, only broad casts your screens pixels to others. this gets information about what is on your screen and then gives you addition meta information from what is on your screen

2 hours ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

streaming does not provide info about in game things, only broad casts your screens pixels to others. this gets information about what is on your screen and then gives you addition meta information from what is on your screen

But Warframe.market and the Wiki do provide information about the game.

Consider the following, DE allows macros for their game, as long as you aren't using it to play the game for you.
This program isn't even a macro for the game, it's a macro for warframe.market and the wiki.

If Warframe.market popped up their prices in a panel or had some sort of visual notification for messages would it be against ToS? I don't think it would.

I doubt pretty highly [DE]Rebecca or [DE]Aidan are going to reply to this thread, but I'd be astonished if they did and said it was against ToS.

9 hours ago, SumBoady said:

But Warframe.market and the Wiki do provide information about the game.

Consider the following, DE allows macros for their game, as long as you aren't using it to play the game for you.
This program isn't even a macro for the game, it's a macro for warframe.market and the wiki.

If Warframe.market popped up their prices in a panel or had some sort of visual notification for messages would it be against ToS? I don't think it would.

I doubt pretty highly [DE]Rebecca or [DE]Aidan are going to reply to this thread, but I'd be astonished if they did and said it was against ToS.

this is a pretty good argument tbh. ill be using it, though im keeping an eye on this thread incase anything changes

Hey Tenno,

Just leaving a short note here. Feel free to use the app but just be aware that we can't officially endorse or support its use, so it would be a "download at your own risk" from our perspective. I have talked with Support and other members of community so you won't need to worry about getting banned for using it, but as in all things, exercise caution when downloading.

[DE]Aidan

• Like 8

1 minute ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Hey Tenno,

Just leaving a short note here. Feel free to use the app but just be aware that we can't officially endorse or support its use, so it would be a "download at your own risk" from our perspective. I have talked with Support and other members of community so you won't need to worry about getting banned for using it, but as in all things, exercise caution when downloading.

[DE]Aidan

Nice, thank you for clearing that up for the average users too! =)

Hasn't worked once for me yet.
I bound activate to F1 & when I hit the activate button it turns orange and then nothing happens. I can continue searching for things but that's not what I'm interested in. I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong here.
 F16Rxh.png

Also searching for things like Heart Nyth just brings up Bo Prime Handle?

Edited by Navarchus

5 hours ago, Navarchus said:

Hasn't worked once for me yet.
I bound activate to F1 & when I hit the activate button it turns orange and then nothing happens. I can continue searching for things but that's not what I'm interested in. I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong here.
 F16Rxh.png

Also searching for things like Heart Nyth just brings up Bo Prime Handle?

The resources are all added manually so I would have to add these in. I'll add some more things to the resources section in the next update.

As for it not working, upload everything in the following folder and PM me a link to it. I'll try to get back to you ASAP.

%appdata%\WFInfo

19 minutes ago, SumBoady said:

The resources are all added manually so I would have to add these in. I'll add some more things to the resources section in the next update.

As for it not working, upload everything in the following folder and PM me a link to it. I'll try to get back to you ASAP.

%appdata%\WFInfo

Second time I restarted the game it began working, so it's working as intended now, thank you for the assistance anyway.

7 hours ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Hey Tenno,

[DE]Aidan

sweet, thanks aidan!