Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landing Craft decorating

Brahki

Does anyone have a specific method to decorating their ships? I love the thought of having the minerals and stuff on board but for months now ive just thrown them all down in a corner, stacking on the new ones as they come out.

0503F7CD4FD52C2B3F8C40700A41EC8BA768B845

It'd be interesting to see what some other people have, if even just to get some inspiration

I like to keep things real neat in video games, and not in real life. My room is a mess, but my house in Skyrim? My orbiter? Really clean and tidy. That being said, i don't like to put too much stuff down, and i like to make everything symmetrical. The symmetry doesn't have to be perfect, i can have a ton of Red Veil decorations on the left side, and Steel Meridian on the right side. I like to put stuff where they seem fitting, like in the little ring at the back of the ship, i'll put a bunch of small decorations like Rell's uh... Diadem? Dinosaur? Fidget spinner? I just like to put a bunch of Rell's toy on the ring, and something cool in the middle, as if the Rell toys were worshipping the thing in the middle

Because of the Twitch Stream event thing (The Great Eidolon Hunt), I have at least 50 glyph displays and since I have a few glyphs, I used all of them on the large window (which shows the planet you’re on, e.g. Kuva Fortress) and then started to cover my entire ship with displays, I’ll post a picture later.

Plus, nice harrow fashion frame.

Edited by EndermanBeast

I sort things, I do shelves with displays and table with flat decorations. And big ayatans sculptures.

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

(Lotus shrine of cringe)

unknown.png

(Ayatan Jackal)

unknown.png

And bonus one with photoshoped pumpkin, but you can see the shelves behind

11 hours ago, (PS4)PS_90210 said:

I like to keep things real neat in video games, and not in real life. My room is a mess, but my house in Skyrim? My orbiter? Really clean and tidy. That being said, i don't like to put too much stuff down, and i like to make everything symmetrical. The symmetry doesn't have to be perfect, i can have a ton of Red Veil decorations on the left side, and Steel Meridian on the right side. I like to put stuff where they seem fitting, like in the little ring at the back of the ship, i'll put a bunch of small decorations like Rell's uh... Diadem? Dinosaur? Fidget spinner? I just like to put a bunch of Rell's toy on the ring, and something cool in the middle, as if the Rell toys were worshipping the thing in the middle

Hahah, i seem to working in the exact opposite way. Symmetry is certainly a factor to keep in mind.

10 hours ago, EndermanBeast said:

Because of the Twitch Stream event thing (The Great Eidolon Hunt), I have at least 50 glyph displays and since I have a few glyphs, I used all of them on the large window (which shows the planet you’re on, e.g. Kuva Fortress) and then started to cover my entire ship with displays, I’ll post a picture later.

Plus, nice harrow fashion frame.

Huh, sounds interesting. Really need to give streams more attention. And thanks!

10 hours ago, Xgomme said:

I sort things, I do shelves with displays and table with flat decorations. And big ayatans sculptures.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

(Lotus shrine of cringe)

unknown.png

(Ayatan Jackal)

unknown.png

And bonus one with photoshoped pumpkin, but you can see the shelves behind

Well thats pretty intense, haha. Very nice ship! Doubt i'd have time to match that scale of attention but i can certainly draw from it :P

7 hours ago, Gentrash said:

7175FDEAA7B0FFDF7E385A3667DC2E8154EBEC83

Made more sense between Second Dream and War Within, I add to it whenever

Almost regret turning all of mine into endo

Don't have pic to upload here sadly but yeah.

Most resources are placed near the Foundry, organic/infested resources in Helminth room, ayatan statues within the liset segment(considering of moving them to a more fitting spot) and syndicate statues to the most fitting spots( Arbiters near orokin/tenno related stuff, new loka and red veil in helminth room, suda at codex, perin at market and steel meridian near Clem noggle)

i have few decoration, mostly from PvP event,baro, ayatans and  Twitch drops

Spoiler

VyA1o0l.jpg

My first 40kg mortus (sadly the trophy dosen't show the weight)

ODF4Bcv.jpg

my beloved autographed Jhon prodman poster

ugwA0lz.jpg

Small altar for baro  summons/prayers

UI4TG6W.jpg

GlaDos Insipred ayatans sculptures

9BGSyGc.jpg

My little angel and devil always by my sides

MY9qD2L.jpg

and obviously thisydTn4Ur.jpg

and my dear frosty friend with his new hat

1 hour ago, KingOfNightmare said:

i have few decoration, mostly from PvP event,baro, ayatans and  Twitch drops

Hide contents

VyA1o0l.jpg

My first 40kg mortus (sadly the trophy dosen't show the weight)

ODF4Bcv.jpg

my beloved autographed Jhon prodman poster

ugwA0lz.jpg

Small altar for baro  summons/prayers

UI4TG6W.jpg

GlaDos Insipred ayatans sculptures

9BGSyGc.jpg

My little angel and devil always by my sides

MY9qD2L.jpg

and obviously thisydTn4Ur.jpg

and my dear frosty friend with his new hat

thats remind me its as when xmas in my ship since 2015, yep its always xmas here bro come and get a gif !