Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"White Light" for Octavia's Anthem got stuck

Electro522

Hello!

Just now, I started the Octavia's Anthem quest line, but after I picked up the first part in the first mission, my guiding...song....light....thing..........appeared to get stuck. At first, I thought I had to find the crate holding the part in the room, but, I checked every single crate in the room, and brought up nothing. I even checked the rooms surrounding it, and still no luck.

Then, I thought I had to kill a certain amount of enemies to proceed. Well, I killed roughly 3 dozen Corpus before I finally gave up.

Tried disabling the alarms....didn't work.

Tried scanning the room to see if I ran into that weird glitch where something gets stuck in a wall.....nope.

So, I took a picture (have no recording software....sorry) of the tile I was in (the light got stuck as if it couldn't get over that little barrier).P9PiuhH.png

Not sure if this helps, but, hopefully it does.

This actually happened to me twice on the a specific down ramp in corpus tileset. The first time i left the game afk for a very long time while I went around the corner to refuel the bike, and no go. The second time it managed to get unstuck after about 20 minutes of rotating in place.