The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Organized group pulling 10 Teralyst captures per night.

Patzer

...while casuals are throwing dice with publics and having to hassle with recruitment chat.

Is it a wonder why the gap between people like this and more casual minded players is so huge? Is the system balanced for them?

While I'm salty as dead sea, good for these guys for having friends I guess but could we at least have some matchmaker to team up randoms for Teralyst? Please? It's not 100% about the focus or Quills rep either. I like to fight Teralyst but pub roulette and recruitment chat spam? No thanks.

Edit: wrong sea

Edited by Patzer

I mostly pub as I can find a squad quicker than asking my clannies. Most I've killed is 7 in a night. Usually get 6 per night cycle. There isn't many difference between casually killing him to being organized. Using the crit brace with unairu would probably be most effective but there really isn't a need to go that far.

There is absolutely no problem in finding people in the recruitment chat.

Today me as a Casual killed 7 in a night with a cool group that i found in the recruitment chat.No tryhard.Just playing the game and having fun killing teralyst.

You can say when you find a group you are able to kill between 4 ( These guys must have pretty bad amps) or X teralyst per night.

Edited by K0bra

Best I have done is 11 in 1 night. It requires specific setups, communication (discord really helps), good RNG, and decent load times(host especially). Arcanes really help as well. 

Organization is what most players run into, but after that, all you need is exceptional knowledge of the game and some skills with abilities.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

13 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

You can do radshares for relics in Recruitment chat. So yeah.

17 minutes ago, Patzer said:

Unless you run something specific.

Now that many of you have told your reasons why you don't need it, can you tell me what it takes away from you if other people would have matchmaker like this? If you guys only need recruiting chat then good for you I guess.

It's the lures that are usually the holdup I've found. Depending on the terralysts spawn and lack of vomvalyst spawns it can take a little too long to get them charged.

The shield stripping with a group that has decent amps is fast, weak points can be one-shot with the right setup, and most of the time a blessing Trinity will keep everyone from getting downed. Even an unorganized group can pull 4-5 a night cycle.

I've seen too many low MR players in free roam at night to even try a terralyst. The one time I did was a frustrating mess. Reviving every few seconds and barely getting the shield down. It was sad.

Recruitment chats not that bad really. I usually just wait until I see the H (whatever thing I'm looking for) and then I'll message them with a quick "I'll join" or something like that. I rarely organize a group but there are enough people putting themselves out there that you can get a group together in no time at all.

Honestly a matchmaking bot will not be able to organize a group like this. Not to mention terralysts hunts are part of the plains free roam and not a specified mission. There's really no way apart from a third party app to actually do it. If there is one out there that's great but since we have no raid matchmaking I think the chances of getting one for an open world boss is slim to none. 

The only way I see it happening is if DE adds a bounty mission for it. But then God knows how many of the same frame will show up or what gear they are bringing. You're basically back to square one.

38 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Best I have done is 11 in 1 night. It requires specific setups, communication (discord really helps), good RNG, and decent load times(host especially). Arcanes really help as well. 

Organization is what most players run into, but after that, all you need is exceptional knowledge of the game and some skills with abilities.

the only thing that makes people waste time is charging the lures... if it wasnt for that maybe you could do up to 15 times or more