Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blades of the Lotus Series by BeastBuster

Kinda felt some of the textures on I think two or so, needed some reworking as they looked a little messy while Rhino seems to be the most refined one. Definitely wasn't a fan of the Oberon one.

Edited by Valiant

Its definitely a unique and neat approach! However, I don't think they would work... Don't get me wrong, I think they are freaking amazing as a whole, but I don't know if they would fit the aesthetic of the game :/ they might need some tweaking before we get these knightframes approved

On 11/7/2017 at 1:50 PM, IgnisAmulek said:

Hey thanks for posting these!  I truly appreciate you taking the time to do that!

And thanks to you other guys for commenting :)

On 11/10/2017 at 4:27 AM, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Any chance you will do an Equinox skin with this style?

I would love to do Equinox!  Though it's too early to say when that might be, especially considering I have no idea if DE likes these skins haha. 

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)BeastBuster1999 said:

Hey thanks for posting these!  I truly appreciate you taking the time to do that!

I would love to do Equinox!  Though it's too early to say when that might be, especially considering I have no idea if DE likes these skins haha. 

Mag when?

On 11/16/2017 at 11:29 AM, (Xbox One)BeastBuster1999 said:

I'm waiting for a tennogen skins for Trinity and Banshee for ages, and your ones look fantastic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, these are great skins. I'm tossing between Trinity and Banshee personally. Both are amazing. Rhino is great, but I'm not too sure about Oberon. It's a lovely skin, but something I can't quite put my finger on is making me go a bit eehhh..... Those overly saturated gems or somewhat odd looking horns maybe?