Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Sortie Boosters to the Non-market(white) boosters

(PSN)mmcareen

Hello

So I put this topic up months and month ago and it ended up getting moved to graphic feed back, hopefully it will not this time.

I think sortie boosters should be the ones we receive from DE on a double whatever weekend.  The white booster that you can not buy from the store.  As it is right now, booster from sortie, isn't a bad reward, isn't a great reward.  However if they were changed to the white boosters, we would then have the option of buying market boosters for our own 4x weekend.

My reasons for me thinking this is a good idea.

If you're a farmer, you are going to spend the 40P in the market, to buy another booster so you have 4x.  DE wants you to spend plat after all, so its good for you and them.

If you are not a farmer, it doesn't hurt you at all, you still get double whatever for the next 3 days.

Some people work weekends and miss out on the double whatever weekends, this way they have a chance(completely RNG) to get their own double weekend when they are off(lucky enough to get a booster on their days off)

It only affects resources, credits and affinity.  Lets face it, no one is just going to continue playing Warframe, just because they need credits, or ferrite or have that one frame to level up.  So its not going to drive anyone away, but will help players who need credits, who need ploy, or have a bunch of forma to waste(like me)

That's my reasoning behind the change.

*Just wanted to add that this would not stack with when DE gives out double whatever weekends, so no we would not get 8x(that's a little too much).  Our Sortie booster, start after the weekend was over.

Edited by (PS4)mmcareen

2 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Some people don't have electricity.

DE is not in the business of catering to everyone's schedules.

Didn't say they were, I have just heard people complain about it always been on weekends before so I included it because it would help them.  I personally work shift work, so the a 2 out of 3 chance, I would be working those weekends.  I also don't need any resources so I'm fine either way.  My idea is based of making the sortie rewards a little better without doing too much.