[DE]Megan

Prestige Pack IX Retiring Nov 15!

0vH226D.jpg

Your time to decimate your foes with style is running out! Prestige Pack IX, available exclusively on Xbox One, will only be available until November 15.

Prestige Pack IX includes:

• Jade Tonkor Skin and Weapon
  • Jade Stoka Sigil
  • 170 Platinum

Pick up Prestige Pack IX today and rain down jade destruction before it’s too late! This pack may only be purchased once per account.

• Upvote 3
  • Woah 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

0vH226D.jpg

Your time to decimate your foes with style is running out! Prestige Pack IX, available exclusively on Xbox One, will only be available until November 15.

Prestige Pack IX includes:

• Jade Tonkor Skin and Weapon
  • Jade Stoka Sigil
  • 170 Platinum

Pick up Prestige Pack IX today and rain down jade destruction before it’s too late! This pack may only be purchased once per account.

59 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DarkHart1 said:

Sigil looks nice

It's barely visible unless you're using dark colors and it also does not move or glow.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)MaruKips said:

It's barely visible unless you're using dark colors and it also does not move or glow.

thats  not exactly  true. i own this and its one of my favorite sigils. it glows really well if you turn the opacity down just a little and use a bright energy color and dark color for the sigil itself. youre right about it not moving and i actually like that. its more realistic. the center of the sigil gives off a diamond effect.

• Upvote 1

I really just wish they'd pbr the jade skin we already have and add shiny bits to the accent tile like ps4 has the pbr obsidian. xbox always gets the short straw feels like.. and i'm STILL waiting for my jade latron skin to be fixed after 2 years and 7 tickets!! >:(

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Sigma Dragon X said:

I really just wish they'd pbr the jade skin we already have and add shiny bits to the accent tile like ps4 has the pbr obsidian. xbox always gets the short straw feels like.. and i'm STILL waiting for my jade latron skin to be fixed after 2 years and 7 tickets!! >:(

agreed

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)TFDreamer01 said:

I think the next prestige pack is going to be Jade Rhino, or something. Is that true?

Yeah, they said it would be something like that in the last Xbox One @ 1 livestream. Jade Rhino and some other things.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:16 AM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

can we get a warframe skin next... like ember or gara ? 

they ruined Ember Deluxe so i wouldn't ask for skins till later..

Edited by (XB1)xEmberHellsingx

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)xEmberHellsingx said:

they ruined Ember Deluxe so i wouldn't ask for skins till later..

yea i know that skin is just ...bleh 

but a nice jade version be better then that