Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The dullahan mask removal

(PSN)IncredigamerYT

1 minute ago, (PS4)IncredigamerYT said:

If your gonna add something just leave it in the game don' just make it then remove it

Every holiday item gets removed after the holiday is over, that's just how it has been for years now. They are meant to be something temporary not something that you can have access whenever you want. 

Edited by aligatorno

1 minute ago, TheRealArmadillo said:

It has been this way for like 4 years. It comes around halloween and then disappears. The same goes for the bunny ears around easter.

Yup and every year we get the same threads like these.

Don't see why people just can't appreciate them at the time and accept when they're gone. They'd certainly lose their novelty if we had them all the time.

1 minute ago, Aveu said:

I don't get this generation of gamers. Everyone just goes "I WANT I WANT I WANT" and don't know how to let things be exclusive.

I can't bother to count how many "Bring back Excalibur Prime" threads popped up after the massive player surge Warframe got.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)IncredigamerYT said:

If your gonna add something just leave it in the game don' just make it then remove it

NO!
All of these circus freak cosmetics get removed from the game and thank DE for that. Good ridance. Freaking disgusting, appropriate only for the duration of the "celebration":

2 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

I can't bother to count how many "Bring back Excalibur Prime" threads popped up after the massive player surge Warframe got.

There's still at least 1 or 2 of those threads daily. I understand it slightly in the case of consoles however, they got shafted compared to PC/ChinaPC-PS4.

Edited by Aveu

5 minutes ago, Aveu said:

I don't get this generation of gamers. Everyone just goes "I WANT I WANT I WANT" and don't know how to let things be exclusive.

The word 'entitled' strongly comes to mind.

It's flung around here and there, sometimes incorrectly in my eyes, but here it seems rather appropriate.

4 minutes ago, Valiant said:

The word 'entitled' strongly comes to mind.

It's flung around here and there, sometimes incorrectly in my eyes, but here it seems rather appropriate.

10 minutes ago, Aveu said:

Well said folks! I agree

2 minutes ago, (PS4)IncredigamerYT said:

It's meant as a seasonal cosmetic. So it's added just for that season. Like many other online games out there.

1 minute ago, (PS4)IncredigamerYT said:

If it cost plat to buy, I could see that.

But this was a seasonal thing that literally cost 1 credit. It's not meant to be in the game forever, on a normal basis it's out of place with the normal aesthetic of the game.

you know, to be fair, i do kind of like the idea of the dullahan. i mean when you grasp the spoilers about what your frame is made of, reshaping bits of it, especially into a monstrous form makes more sense than most cosmetics. but yeah they want it seasonal and that makes sense. now if only they added a flag to autoremove them when running quests.

friend ran through both tsd and tww finally and forgot to pull it off first everytime. nothing says cinematic quest like dullahan head.

as to this case of i want, you are right. its not even discourse or argumentation by logical appeal, reasoning, or other. just bawling into the air over and over.