Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wild West Warframe; Wessen (Now With Finished Concept Art!)

GIMO

Got the concept art sketch from Panzer_the_Tank ^_^ but for some reason i can't add it to the original post

edit:scratch that, got it.  It wasn't working at first for some reason.  But i'll leave it here anyway.

WyvAPjB.jpg

Check out more of Panzer's art work and comic's HERE

Edited by GIMO

Last note, on the ult, Could leveling up increase the minimum hp you could have to cast the ability? 20/30/40/50% maybe *shrug* at lower levels the warframe would have a hard time with the ult (20% of 100hp! cuttin it close!), after he levels up everything and mods right it would be good. On the flip side, a strategy could come out with a build based on keeping your health low. In that case, the scaling hp minimum would be highly beneficial.

Last note, on the ult, Could leveling up increase the minimum hp you could have to cast the ability? 20/30/40/50% maybe *shrug* at lower levels the warframe would have a hard time with the ult (20% of 100hp! cuttin it close!), after he levels up everything and mods right it would be good. On the flip side, a strategy could come out with a build based on keeping your health low. In that case, the scaling hp minimum would be highly beneficial.

It's supposed to emulate an adrenaline rush in extreme conditions, which is why i preferred to make it cut close :P i might change it a little, but i'd rather keep it so there'd be a reason not to use the alt.  I think Ult's shouldn't be so readily available to use over and over like they are now.