Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Standings bug [new one]

-dapoy.Amily-

When you press "P" or hold "Tab" (show current mission results) during the mission, your reputation earned at this mission is added to the finish results. Here's how i got one million today :)

Actual numbers of earned reputation do not change.

So i clicked "p" like 300 times :D

On the mission:

b2wCg5giRrI.jpg

End mission screen:

voyYyajUA4U.jpg

"Last mission results":

BNFbXuT4rhk.jpg

Edited by -dapoy.Amily-

• 1 month later...

I have had this happen to me too. I tried repeatedly opening my progress screen during a mission to see my syndicate progress.  Each time i opened it, it increased.  First i got the accurate amount of 7 153, the second time when i opened it i got 14 306, then the third time, 21 459, and the fourth i got 28 612 (this was all done at the same time so i didn't gain any standing between times that i opened progress screen).

Edited by Timedodger

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I cannot believe that this has not been patched yet. I've known about it since Plains of Eidolon release date and it happens to me every mission yet its STILL here. Awesome.

Just came here to report an even worse bug with Simaris rep... If you like to get your Simaris rep quickly like me then you go to the plains on a tier 5 bounty to scan enemies and get mucho simaris rep. Well anywho, turns out you will not get ANY of the rep you attained from the mission if you do not complete an incursion or stage of the bounty before you leave back into cetus. I just spent 30~ minutes ( Thanks to the BS ESP that the AI have, aka seeing you hundreds of feet away if even a pixel of you is visible from their location. They don't even have to be facing the right way, because they'll immediately turn around as if they sense you're watching them and spot you, even through bushes and grass when you can't see them AT ALL ) running around the plains scanning targets for Simaris rep. Once I had scanned all 25,000 worth in standing, and the game alerted me I had reached my daily standing limit, I proceeded to load back into Cetus where I found I did not receive ANY of the 25k that I should have. Even before I loaded back into Cetus I opened up the progress window and it said +25,000 Cephalon Simaris standing, yet once I had loaded into Cetus the syndicate tap disappeared, and my profile did not get updated. I guess I'll go make another thread about this in hopes that it gets it fixed sooner...

1 minute ago, -dapoy.Amily- said:

now this is another weird thing... i think it deserves a separated topic, this should be patched as well

Aye, I just posted a new thread about it and it turns out it happens any time you extract as your operator...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First, hey Synikal o/ Seeing you quite often in the forum, nice :)

And don't have a screenshot to provide at the moment, but it happens to me to. It'll sometimes show I got +80k even if I just got 5-8k max.

I'd really like this bug to be fixed. And I'll keep an eye out if it has been or not. Since I couldn't find something in the patch notes and it still happened to me a few days ago.

17 hours ago, Derpy_Aura115 said:

I can't get this bug to work.

i will check now, and share screenshots here.

'cause it's been just yesterday when i've got questions about "WHY I HAVENT RECEIVED THIS REPUTATION, DE PLEASE" from some low rank on RU forum and on VK wf pages

okay, this is still not fixed in this patch.

i've just had a mid-lvl exterminate relic run (Ceres, you can guess the levels are low), and i was clicking Tab all the way.

Here's what i've got on a "p" screen:

Cc9vBYS.jpg

here's the end mission screen

QnkvNE2.jpg

here are the mission stats so you could see i've not done anything that strong (and my daily rep would not let me do that xD)

UzxBIwq.jpg

and this is from my orbiter. Last mission results tab

Ix1Rw5i.jpg

still no fix. since late october.

is it unnoticed? or if known, maybe some comment or anything?

i don't understand it...

• 1 month later...

got this since months... thought they just couldnt fix it - like all the other bugs but obviously they can - just no one posted the bug before they fixed it... xD

kind of weird that they didnt even notice about something obvious like that... ^^