Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #187: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

mtXuGUo.jpg

That Infested looking Meteorite in the Plains is looking rather ominous. We best prepare ourselves!

Danielle and Megan are teaming up to gather needed Resources to craft their first Zaw! Will they do down the path of Kronsh? Take the train to Mewan town? Tune in and find out!

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, the Fan Concept of the week, hear about an upcoming contest that houses our first ever $10,000 USD Prize! Calling all creative video creators. Plus don’t miss your chance at a Hydroid Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, November 9th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

That Infested looking Meteorite in the Plains is looking rather ominous. We best prepare ourselves!

First time the infested have ever been this slow.

Also, anyone else bothered that Lotus seems to have completely forgotten what the Infested are?

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

They are Canadian developers, so there is no reason why you couldn't.

Asside from quebec yeah but this province is an exception we have rly weird laws believe me if the whole contest is not translated to french or the prize can be converted in money they can't do it unless they go into a super long and complicated paperwork.

thats basicly why i'm asking Quebec is exclude from most of their contest.

You guys really need fix the kickbots. People in my region can spam "gay" until the cows come home, but I get gagged for saying "asswing". I know its your pet project but really? If they didn't make me motion sick I would probably not keep forgetting its such a terrible ghastly kickable word :DDDD

37 minutes ago, Doomsknight said:

Great !

Can you guys show something about the next Prime Access please :)

I really hope it's gonna be Zephyr Prime + Tiberon Prime. And hopefully a Zephyr rework as well. #FingerCrossed#

I hope not. We got Sybaris Prime with Broberon. It's not a good burst rifle for you ?

Better be a full auto or semi auto rifle. Or an archwing prime.... much better.

41 minutes ago, Mikhael222 said:

I was thinking that exact same thing.  She says it's "some sort of organic boil" like she's never seen the Infestation before.

Lotus probably can't 'see' the Infested part of the mete-boil-rite. I'd theorize that Eidolon's remains and ghostly presence is disrupting her ability to accurately identify it.

When she does, however... Remember that Resonance Cascade Bomb from Once Awake?
We'll need a short-range version of that.

As for @[DE]Megan, the Event was supposedly this week. Clans are already losing interest. Konzu claims its very dangerous. We've got no way to react at this time...

...Yet Vay Hek is tampering with it with new toxins - perhaps to impose service and loyalty to the Grineer. We cannot allow this to continue, or we'll have Infested Fomorians, and worse, making it even more difficult to focus on the true threats - the Infestation and the Sentient Hunhow at large.

Archived