Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #187: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Asside from quebec yeah but this province is an exception we have rly weird laws believe me if the whole contest is not translated to french or the prize can be converted in money they can't do it unless they go into a super long and complicated paperwork.

thats basicly why i'm asking Quebec is exclude from most of their contest.

huh...the more you know.

Just now, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

Wouldn't this Operation be the first time a brand-new player could potentially encounter the Infested though?

Perhaps, but it's not like there's a massive lead-in for the first time they see Corpus, and there's no mention of Mutalist Alad V's backstory when you fight him, and there's no recap of the Tubemen when fighting Tyl Regor. First time you talk to Darvo or Baro Ki'Teer, there's no Borderlands Intro for them.

I'm all for introducing new things to new players, but a giant meat-meteor smack dab in the middle of a field, where even Konzu talks to you and say that he knows about the infested, and goes on about his grandfather succumbing to the infestation when Eris became overrun... There's no reason for Lotus to be in the dark here.

6 hours ago, Doomsknight said:

Great !

Can you guys show something about the next Prime Access please :)

I really hope it's gonna be Zephyr Prime + Tiberon Prime. And hopefully a Zephyr rework as well. #FingerCrossed#

You are on my page of the book.  Zephyr is great, but the tornados and slam really aren't practical.  That and 15 armor means any random breeze without turbulence takes a toll.

7 hours ago, Aceofgods said:

Also, anyone else bothered that Lotus seems to have completely forgotten what the Infested are?

I think that is to prevent spoilers for new players.  you get the infested dialogue from konzu after u reach that point

also I just need 1 forma.  been grinding for about a week for it. please

2 hours ago, Aceofgods said:

There's no reason for Lotus to be in the dark here.

It's kinda like lotus asking what a kuva siphon is every mission. And then telling you all about them and the fact you need to keep grinding destroying them.

Amazing how clueless spacemom is, even in game

Archived