Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentirum and Nyth Balance

ChillyWilly

So, Pretty much every "Good" Magus Arcanes and Virtuos Arcanes requires Sentirum

Pretty much I have 6x more Nyth than Sentirum. Nothing is worth to use Nyth. Magus Nourish, Which is the one that requires Nyth to use, is far inferior to elevate, which uses Sentirum.

Same goes to Replenish and Cloud. Sentirum is alot better than Nyth

Can we have a balance between this 2 gems? Either trade it off for the others (Sentirum = Nyth and vice versa). We can trade them with players, but looking at the condition right now, no one cares about Nyth at all

Nyth is used in magus husk, which is currently worthwhile considering the 1 vigor + 1 husk combo (combined with vazarin and unairu waybounds) offers the highest ehp possible for the operator (somewhere around 2500). But otherwise yeah I agree with you. I have noticed tho that (at least for me) Nyth seems to be more rare than sentrium. I currently have collected about twice as much sentrium as I have Nyth, but I realize it could very possibly be different for others, I’m not sure what the actual drop rates are.

10 minutes ago, Mr.Holyroller said:

Both ores are on a 10% chance. So for specifically farming one, you "should" get one of each per 20 nodes, but we all know how RNG likes to play it's tricks on us.

That actually sounds about accurate for me, given the variance that one person can experience. I just wish that mining accurately and filling out the gem icons would give additional gems for sentrium and Nyth. I think if you fill out all five icons you might get 2 instead of just 1, but it would feel a lot better if you got say 2 for filling out 3 icons, and 3 for filling out all 5 icons. At least the smeeta double buff affects them.

29 minutes ago, WilliamHartono12 said:

6x more Nyth than Sentirum

I had about 6x more Sentirum than Nyth.

I spent an hour farming mining nodes. Got 2 Nyth and 16 Sentirum (1 and 8, booster)

Like the rare fish baits, it seems like RNG favours certain things for certain players.

Here is looking at you, Norgs.

Or rather, not looking at you. Why wont you spawn?

One of the things that I saw suggested in another thread is that the two rare gems need to be split up between the two mining types so that each one has an actual rare to it. I can't agree with that more and it would make actually trying to find the one you want much easier as you can just disregard ether the ore or the gem points in question.

On 11/10/2017 at 5:44 AM, krc473 said:

I had about 6x more Sentirum than Nyth.

I spent an hour farming mining nodes. Got 2 Nyth and 16 Sentirum (1 and 8, booster)

Like the rare fish baits, it seems like RNG favours certain things for certain players.

Hide contents

Here is looking at you, Norgs.

Or rather, not looking at you. Why wont you spawn?

Norgs is pretty rare, and I got all cuthols

Yes I know the different between nyth and sentirum. The fact is that the "Best/Useful" Arcanes requires Sentirum. Magus Husk is only good if there is Magus Vigor

Melee Arcanes is for Zaws. Which pretty much useless (I only know 2 things that is useful on Zaws, Fast Dagger for Coverts or an Actual good weapon) but its pretty much waste of slots for me.

I rank up my operator cause my operator is good when fighting both sentient and shadow stalker, and some Magus Arcanes benefits warframe. Thats why I find nyth is useless (In my case)

Getting Sentirum or Nyth is totally random, as RNG always mess with us.

Either increase them till 2-3 if we reach 5 Gems Icon, or make them have specific ore by themself so we can skip from all the ores and normal gems and just look at the unique ones

On 11/9/2017 at 6:12 PM, WilliamHartono12 said:

So, Pretty much every "Good" Magus Arcanes and Virtuos Arcanes requires Sentirum

Pretty much I have 6x more Nyth than Sentirum. Nothing is worth to use Nyth. Magus Nourish, Which is the one that requires Nyth to use, is far inferior to elevate, which uses Sentirum.

Same goes to Replenish and Cloud. Sentirum is alot better than Nyth

Can we have a balance between this 2 gems? Either trade it off for the others (Sentirum = Nyth and vice versa). We can trade them with players, but looking at the condition right now, no one cares about Nyth at all

I'm the opposite, i have 6x more sentrium than Nyth. granted i have used more sentrium than nyth but that's only because exodia arcanes need breath of eidolon so i can't consume nyth as fast as i can sentrium.

1 hour ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Since the update, has anyone noticed some lag for mining deposits to spawn in?

Yes i have. More than lag, in some places theres just no mining veins at all. Where previously thered be 2 or 3 at least everytime. Certain caves, just completely empty. Something definetely broke. 

• 1 month later...

Probably going to be a bump. I just want to confirm my suspicion

@krc473 @Winter-Silence @-VV-Phantom-Phoenix

Do you still have more Sentirum than Nyths? After the Plague Star, Breath of Eidolon isn't that hard to get.

I have 0 Sentirum and 51 Nyths.. I find this to be very unbalanced.. Just wanted to know if anyone have more Sentirum at this point, All my clan member have more Nyths than Sentirum

24 minutes ago, WilliamHartono12 said:

Do you still have more Sentirum than Nyths? After the Plague Star, Breath of Eidolon isn't that hard to get.

I have 0 Sentirum and 51 Nyths.. I find this to be very unbalanced.. Just wanted to know if anyone have more Sentirum at this point, All my clan member have more Nyths than Sentirum

I made 4 exodia sets in total: contagion, epidemic, force, hunt, 3 of them required nyth to be crafted. Also 4 operator arcanes: vigor, husk, cadence, strike and again,3 of them required nyth. 6 full sets of nyth VS 2 sets of sentirum. The only wasted arcane here is cadence, just made it to test speed of operator, not really worth the effort when you have lots of void dashes, rest of them can be useful in certain sitatuions. The most fun exodia is pre nerf contagion and even post nerf it is my favourite,

3 hours ago, WilliamHartono12 said:

Do you still have more Sentirum than Nyths?

I have not farmed them since the event. I purchased about 80 of each during the event. I have found more sentirum I believe - I have just been mining the occasional blue node.

On 11/11/2017 at 1:16 PM, Vaeloth said:

Yes i have. More than lag, in some places theres just no mining veins at all. Where previously thered be 2 or 3 at least everytime. Certain caves, just completely empty. Something definetely broke. 

I went through the entire Plains with the Tier 3 mining tool out... nothing. Literally nothing. Went through the caves too, nada. Someone borked something up.

On 12/14/2017 at 11:58 PM, Winter-Silence said:

I made 4 exodia sets in total: contagion, epidemic, force, hunt, 3 of them required nyth to be crafted. Also 4 operator arcanes: vigor, husk, cadence, strike and again,3 of them required nyth. 6 full sets of nyth VS 2 sets of sentirum. The only wasted arcane here is cadence, just made it to test speed of operator, not really worth the effort when you have lots of void dashes, rest of them can be useful in certain sitatuions. The most fun exodia is pre nerf contagion and even post nerf it is my favourite,

So basically you have more Nyth than Sentirum, Unless you still have alot of Sentirums that you haven't use

I went to wiki to look on Eidolon Arcane

Best Amp Arcane: Fury and Shadow, Both Requires Sentirum

Best Operator Arcane: Elevate, Replenish, Vigor and Husk, 3 Requires Sentirum and 1 Requires Nyth

Best Zaw Arcane: Hunt, Contagion, Might, All Requires Nyth

Its clear that I dont use Zaw Arcane, But from this Stats, you need 150 Sentirums and 120 Nyths. Right now I have abt 51, so I really need more Sentirums. And I'm not interested in making zaws, cause clearly I need to buy more weapon slots to "Experiments" with the Zaw. and I have enough melee on my inventory and not looking to get the most damaging melee in the game.

They still need to add a mechanic to increase the drop rate of the Eidolon Gems, Cause I'm pretty sure. 90% of people already have 400+ Devar, Veridos and Azurite at this point. and can make literally anything with those gems. (Also Eidolon Capture is very annoying cause needing a well done party and how much Eidolon Shard required for 1 full set of an arcane)

17 hours ago, WilliamHartono12 said:

So basically you have more Nyth than Sentirum, Unless you still have alot of Sentirums that you haven't use

I went to wiki to look on Eidolon Arcane

Best Amp Arcane: Fury and Shadow, Both Requires Sentirum

Best Operator Arcane: Elevate, Replenish, Vigor and Husk, 3 Requires Sentirum and 1 Requires Nyth

Best Zaw Arcane: Hunt, Contagion, Might, All Requires Nyth

Its clear that I dont use Zaw Arcane, But from this Stats, you need 150 Sentirums and 120 Nyths. Right now I have abt 51, so I really need more Sentirums. And I'm not interested in making zaws, cause clearly I need to buy more weapon slots to "Experiments" with the Zaw. and I have enough melee on my inventory and not looking to get the most damaging melee in the game.

They still need to add a mechanic to increase the drop rate of the Eidolon Gems, Cause I'm pretty sure. 90% of people already have 400+ Devar, Veridos and Azurite at this point. and can make literally anything with those gems. (Also Eidolon Capture is very annoying cause needing a well done party and how much Eidolon Shard required for 1 full set of an arcane)

1. Fury isn't the best, it gives you +30% dmg while strike gives you +60% critical damage (someone needs to start using adarza)

2. Elevate - useless, there are pizzas with 100% chance to proc heal, instead of 75% at best. That leaves us with 2 useful arcanes. I hope you're not just listing them for the sake of priving your argument, first 2 aren't useful at all.

3. Zaw arcanes are kinda optional, just as zaw weapons in general, you can do just fine with some atterac\scoliac I just want to push dmg even further.

Don't mean to offer but that's my opinion. Anyway mining became boring for me so i would rather play the space ninja game instead of desperately hoping to get rarest stones. Best of luck.

On 12/14/2017 at 12:18 PM, WilliamHartono12 said:

At this point i still have more sentrium than nyth but i've also used a lot of both in crafting,give me a minute and i'll go check exactly how much of both i've ever gotten

On 12/14/2017 at 12:18 PM, WilliamHartono12 said:

i checked and Sentrium=212 and Nyth=160

On 12/17/2017 at 8:28 AM, Winter-Silence said:

1. Fury isn't the best, it gives you +30% dmg while strike gives you +60% critical damage (someone needs to start using adarza)

2. Elevate - useless, there are pizzas with 100% chance to proc heal, instead of 75% at best. That leaves us with 2 useful arcanes. I hope you're not just listing them for the sake of priving your argument, first 2 aren't useful at all.

3. Zaw arcanes are kinda optional, just as zaw weapons in general, you can do just fine with some atterac\scoliac I just want to push dmg even further.

Don't mean to offer but that's my opinion. Anyway mining became boring for me so i would rather play the space ninja game instead of desperately hoping to get rarest stones. Best of luck.

At first i thought the same about elevate but after getting 2 sets and using it i've come to like them far more than health plates,

1. you can spam it so you heal far faster than if you used a single large health plate especially since health plate per pulse is 300 hp while the 2 elevate has a chance for 400.

2. due to the nature of entering operator mode you gain I. frames