Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(LIVE NOW) 3x 100 Hour Alerts on PS4 and Xbox One!

[DE]Danielle

Howdy Xbox One and PS4 Tenno! 

If you watched Devstream 100 last week you know that we ran 3x 100 hour long Gift from the Lotus Alerts on PC. You would also know that we were planning on bringing those alerts to Console at a later date. 

Well that time has arrived! Starting tomorrow, Friday, November 10th @ 4 PM ET, the following alerts will go live on Xbox One and PS4: 

• 100 hour Orokin Catalyst Alert
  • 100 hour Orokin Reactor Alert
  • 100 hour Rifle Riven Alert 

And don’t forget (how could ya?) that Tuesday, November 14th Plains of Eidolon will go LIVE on consoles! 

Have a great weekend :community: 

12 минут назад, [DE]Danielle сказал:

For those of you asking, the Khora Warframe will come in a future update on PC (and followed by console as is tradition!). As for the Operation, we are still aiming for this week! 

Thanks for the answer. We wait. :thumbup:

12 минут назад, [DE]Danielle сказал:

For those of you asking, the Khora Warframe will come in a future update on PC (and followed by console as is tradition!). As for the Operation, we are still aiming for this week! 

Thanks for your answer.

Hello! New player here really love the game you guys have made, I've been enjoying it nonstop on my Xbox! And it's not just me, I showed it to my friends and they're all hooked too! I was wondering, if you can comment, can we expect any optimizations for Xbox One X in the near future? 

5 hours ago, (PS4)h_hargreaves said:

Are you able to give any advice to the location/level the alerts will? I’ve only just reached Sedna and I’m not sure if i’ll be able to complete these alerts. Especially the riven one.

looking forward to the plains

Add me (Theiph) and I'll taxi you if possible. :)

Archived