Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

looking for older players

Jarrk33

40 here from EU, looking for ingame friends to play with. Started about a 3 weeks ago, got to MR10 yesterday. Currently looking for companions to do vault runs, level up frames and guns, do nightmare missions or to explore the game further. Feel free to add me if you need help or a companion to do stuff. :)

Happy to see more different ages people joining Warframe... Welcome all of you, I Gnlstorm, IGN: Gnlstorm(MR24) Currently 33years old from Singapore... Mostly login at Singapore Times 8am... Usually i go POE farming Bounties or doing some Relics... Feel Free to add me too...

Sorry haven't sent friend requests yet.  Will do that shortly.  I wish I had seen this thread earlier as I already started a dojo and have stuff built.  

Anyway, do any of you guys already have a voice chat server set up.  Which one doesn't matter to me.  If so, leave the info here and I'll hop on it tonight or this weekend.

40 here.  I play almost daily.  I'm mastery rank 24.  I'm looking for a few people that want to kill Eidolons, sortie, possibly LOR or JV and burn through new content.  The guys I play with regularly are not on as much these days.  I have almost all frames forma'ed 3-6 times.  Been playing since 2014.  US Eastern Timezone.  I play after work most week days from around 7pm to whenever.  Weekends depend on whats going on.  If there is an event I can be on all weekend.  I have twitch chat, discord etc.  I'm already in a full clan.  I don't even know how to use alliances.  Didn't know they were even used until I read people in this thread mentioning them.  

Also since it seems a lot of people here are newer players I can help you level, shuttle, farm etc.