Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

looking for older players

Jarrk33

I'm also from EU. Feel free to add me. Also if you guys want to do orokin/rift farm, or just level up stuff on lower levels (<20), feel free to message me and we might get a nice chat while playing.

Edited by Korci007

Also an older player. I played a bit in 2013 and picked the game up again earlier this year. ATM my Ghost clan only has 3 actives. I've sent out a few friend requests as it would be cool to have a few more mellow people to play with regularly.

Time zone is EST/GMT -5

Just going to pop myself here as interested, though I'm on UTC +7 so only Gnlstorm in Singapore is similar to me of those who shared their time zone. Won't join anything yet because I'm very new and only just opened the earth/venus gate, but also I'm of on leave next week so from then until near Christmas my game time will be on the golf course (yes I'm an old gamer who still likes the fine things in life like a round of golf, a nice steak on the BBQ and a few coldies around the pool - but I also cut my gaming teeth in University on Friday evening LAN parties playing a full season of the very first F1GP). But once back I'll re-check this thread, see if it's gone anywhere and whether anyone in South East Asia or West Aus has shown some interest. 

anyone have a clan open up like this? I just started not to long ago (MR4) and love the game. would love the chance to meet up people and have a little fun. Currently just unlocked Jupiter and am pushing forward (after I finish getting all of trinity because I would like to use her I think). I play nights EST and am game to join up when ever. If you're lucky you can hear one of my kids scream in the background when something blows up in game or I die.... (which they love).

Look me up and I'll add you guys/gals if ok.

• 4 weeks later...

Glad there are some old guys playing. Maybe some of you remember the arcade days when a mob gathered around street fighter or killer instinct and stacked up their quarters for next. Feel free to add me be happy to help or grow with anyone. Ign: Robbi_The_Robot. I'll send some friends requests out too.

Damn this is something I've been looking for since I started playing. Glad I found this thread hopefully there is a clan or something we could all form or if not I can add some of you or you add me. I'm 32 soon to be 33 and I'm usually online after work about 7pm EST. 

This is not my thread but, if you all want to come hang out with us, send a PM please.  I'll then send you a discord invite and a clan invite if you want.  Clan membership not really required.  We just hang out on Discord when we can and do whatever.
@Loui3

@Shogun_Gaming

Don't let the name full you IGN: Senpai-Hentai . Looking for a group of older humans I can play with. I play this game quite frequently and would like to join like minded people. Age 28. USA. Usually on around 1530-2000. Welcome all to send me an invite. Mr.10 at the moment. 

Edited by Itgamers

• 3 years later...

I hope this thread is still active! I’m yet another old timer (over 50!) looking for a group to hit Orokin vaults with or whatever challenges come along. I’m a PC-playing MR7 in the central time zone (-6 gmt). I play most nights, especially weekends. In-game name is culpower. feel free to friend me.

I’m in a clan associated with the cephalon squared podcast, but an alliance perhaps? Not sure how those work yet. Highly recommend that podcast BTW! It’s done by a couple real cheerful and helpful Aussies. 

Edited by culpower
Add “PC-playing...”