Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus need some more love, any ideas?

(PSN)CrimsonAxure

Yeah, we all hate Corpus. We've all mowed down a Nullifier with a chainsaw at one point in our lives, and admit it, you probably enjoyed it. Not really a "Stop hating the Corpus so much" post, but, this is more of a "Give the Corpus more toys" post.

CORPUS MEMES : GRINEER

Let's just first talk about the main antagonist of the Corpus situation, the Grineer. Not because the Grineer can easily stomp them with their feet, but it's because they get to have all the fun. The latest unit introduced to Warframe, was a.. an Eidolon? No, the sentients don't matter... for now. Nox. We got the Grineer Nox. Then, in Devstream 100, they mentioned a Grineer ghoul. Or at least a ghoul that the Grineer will have control over. What about Corpus? No Corpus? No? Ok. I made this post a while back on another thread

Spoiler

Grineer:

Plain Grineer

Drekar Grineer

Tusk Grineer

Kuva Grineer

Frontier Grineer

Arid Grineer

Corpus:

Your girl knows i got the Corpus

No ketchup

Just Corpus

Raw Corpus

boom

yo

gah

Basically saying that the Grineer have a lot of different varieties, while the Corpus have to wear the same stupid suits every day. Sorry but i HAD to use that skrrra meme. The Grineer get all sorts of stuff, secret fortresses hidden away from everyone else (Kuva fortress), a lot of unique troops such as Manics, Ghouls, Nox, they have all the toys. Corpus.. They have robots, and what else, they have spaceships... Sorry buddies, but Grineer got some spaceships AND mining equipment. The Kuva enemies get to hold unique weapons, like how the Kuva heavy gunner holds Drakgoon instead of Gorgon. Scorpions, Flame blades, Butchers, while the Corpus cry in the corner while their worthless hordes of Prod. Crewmen attack.

THE CORPUS SIDE

I understand, the Corpus have their own little toy box, like bots, ospreys, Bursa, Ambulas, Scrambus/Comba, and the Infamous Nullifier, but the collection is just too small. Corpus, you like money. You have a lot of money. What are you doing with all of your money? Step up your game, Corpus... They are strong against Tenno, but the selection of their torture tools is just too small, compared to the Grineer. The Grineer, their torture methods have variety, such as roller, etc. But the Corpus, when you smell danger, it's a Nullifier. Definitely, 100%.

BANDAGE

How can the Corpus bandage their sense of humor? Just give them more variety, instead of telling the same joke over and over again. Add more torture tools, instead on torturing us with Nullifiers again and again. And little side note, by torture tools, i mean enemies, not ability destroying nuisances. We don't need to expand the Nullifier family tree. I'm thinking of things like rollers, they're really annoying, but don't pose much of a threat. They just suck, that's it.

CONCLUSION & POINT

They don't have to give the Corpus tons of new sadistic equipment, but i think they just need to add some more sauce, because there isn't enough. An example of "sauce" is the Ratels. I personally think they're actually kinda original. I think Sniper Crewmen are cool. They suck, butt they have nice mechanics. The Sniper Crewmen are the ones pouring sauce. The Corpus needs more "sauce pourers" i think. An enemy that spawns a lot of tiny Bursa that deal no damage but annoy you by getting on your shoulders? Sauce. They just need more love, they need more types. The Grineer have so many different varieties, like i said. Frontier Grineer, Arid, etc. But the Corpus are just Corpus, and they need some more types. And more enemies.

Got any ideas for new Corpus types, or new Corpus enemies?

Drekar Corpus, Manic Crewman, etc. Just want to see some cool ideas for new Corpus types and enemies :)

Edited by (PS4)PS_90210

Spoiler

Crewman
Detron Crewman
Sniper Crewman
Elite Crewman
TechProd Crewman
Nullifier Crewman
Scrambus
Debt Collector
MOA
Shockwave MOA
Railgun MOA
Fusion MOA
Anti MOA
Isolator Bursa
Drover Bursa
Denial Bursa
Leech Osprey
Mine Osprey
Oxium Osprey
Shield Osprey
Sapping Osprey

they are all corpus

il y a 2 minutes, Jem991 a dit :
  Masquer le contenu

Crewman
Detron Crewman
Sniper Crewman
Elite Crewman
TechProd Crewman
Nullifier Crewman
Scrambus
Debt Collector
MOA
Shockwave MOA
Railgun MOA
Fusion MOA
Anti MOA
Isolator Bursa
Drover Bursa
Denial Bursa
Leech Osprey
Mine Osprey
Oxium Osprey
Shield Osprey
Sapping Osprey

they are all corpus

Now do the list of grineers :D it's no the same ... the diversity of corpus is poor compare to the grineers

Edited by ---EG---Wind_Blade

Ok they are grineer

Spoiler

Butcher
Flameblade
Guardsman
Powerfist
Scorpion
Shield Lancer
Ballista
Elite Lancer
Eviscerator
Hellion
Lancer
Scorch
Seeker
Trooper
Bailiff
Bombard
Commander
Drahk Master
Heavy Gunner
Hyekka Master
Manic
Napalm
Nox

Corpus 21. grineer 23. bosses, archwing enemies, I did not list. @---EG---Wind_Blade

Edited by Jem991

corpus is interested in tenno stuff would be fun if they made proxy that could use tenno weapons, they could disarm you like drahk master and then use that weapon against you .. could be similar squad of units like hyena pack with some trying to steal your melee some your primaries

Well, ideaswise, first up, I have had this concept for an "Android Crewmen Mimic" that could pop up occasionally as a replacement for an actual crewmen. Real nasty wall-crawling surprise.

Idea two is a giant siege proxy , shaped in the manner of an elephant, that would void-transfer onto the field and rain frozen ell on all present, but, only in the big open-areas of Mars.

Idea three is two different political factions that have a variety of different bonuses applied that differentiate them from the Board-Controlled mainliners. Both sides fighting for a chair on the Board and against each other and anyone else other then the Board.

Moving off my idea-horse, I think the bosses actually said that the next open world would actually be venusian, meaning your prayers may be answered as to where all the tasty Corpus content is.

7 minutes ago, Jem991 said:

Ok they are grineer

Hide contents

Butcher
Flameblade
Guardsman
Powerfist
Scorpion
Shield Lancer
Ballista
Elite Lancer
Eviscerator
Hellion
Lancer
Scorch
Seeker
Trooper
Bailiff
Bombard
Commander
Drahk Master
Heavy Gunner
Hyekka Master
Manic
Napalm
Nox

Corpus 21. grineer 23. bosses, archwing enemies, I did not list. @---EG---Wind_Blade

That's if you don't count all of the variants that carry different weapons.
Off the top of my head there's:
- 4 heavy gunner variants: gorgon, drakgoon, grattler, kohmak
- 3 bombard variants: tonkor, ogris, mortar
- 4 lancer variants: grinlok, hind, harpak, kohm (some of these may be an elite or trooper variants)
- Plains baliffs have jump-packs, plains scorpions are called predators and have different swords but are otherwise identical.

18 minutes ago, ---EG---Wind_Blade said:

Now do the list of grineers :D it's no the same ... the diversity of corpus is poor compare to the grineers

Spoiler

corpus

Comba
Crewman
Detron Crewman
Elite Crewman
Nullifier Crewman
Prod Crewman
Scrambus
Sniper Crewman
Tech
Anti MOA
Denial Bursa
Drover Bursa
Fusion MOA
Isolator Bursa
MOA
Railgun MOA
Shockwave MOA
Attack Drone
Leech Osprey
Lynx Osprey
Mine Osprey
Oxium Osprey
Scavenger Drone
Sapping Osprey
Shield Osprey
Attack Drone
Carrier
Corpus Stasis Mine
Corvette
Frigate
Gox
Locust Drone
Penta Ranger
Quanta Ranger
Ranger
Alad V
Ambulas
Hyena Pack
Jackal
Lynx
Raptors
Razorback
The Sergeant
Zanuka Hunter

Spoiler

Grineer all

Butcher
Drahk
Flameblade
Guardsman
Hyekka
Powerfist
Scorpion
Shield Lancer
Medium Ballista
Elite Lancer
Eviscerator
Hellion
Lancer
Scorch
Seeker
Trooper
Bombard
Commander
Drahk Master
Heavy Gunner
Hyekka Master
Manic
Napalm
Nox
Dargyn
Dreg
Hellion Dargyn
Lancer Dreg
Shield Dargyn
Shield-Hellion Dargyn
Temporal Dreg
Ogma
Zeplen
Darek Draga
Draga
Shock Draga
Sikula
Balor Fomorian
Captain Vor
Councilor Vay Hek
General Sargas Ruk
Kela De Thaym
Lieutenant Lech Kril
The Grustrag Three
Tyl Regor
Ven'kra Tel & Sprag

44 corpus, 46 grineer. I do not see much difference

I want a giant climbable blocky (Think Gox on land) hovertank from the corpus, it would serve as the very VERY slow, very heavy firesupport on the field. (Not the supposedly slow bursas which are really just rather normal speed when they shouldn't be, sometimes I see bursas skating rather fast around, this tank needs to behave like a slow turning slow aiming tank.)
It could have a giant railgun opticor-like cannon on top with very low rotation speed to take aim at enemies, and then a massive chargeup, but it would punch a hole through 10m and blast a wide area. On its sides it could have smaller cannons with slightly faster turnspeed, a few AA turrets on top, maybe a few smokescreens, DE go wild.
Players could jump on top of it to avoid some cannons (not all as they are placed along the tank) and smack or shoot at weakpoints.

il y a 5 minutes, Jem991 a dit :
  Masquer le contenu

corpus

Comba
Crewman
Detron Crewman
Elite Crewman
Nullifier Crewman
Prod Crewman
Scrambus
Sniper Crewman
Tech
Anti MOA
Denial Bursa
Drover Bursa
Fusion MOA
Isolator Bursa
MOA
Railgun MOA
Shockwave MOA
Attack Drone
Leech Osprey
Lynx Osprey
Mine Osprey
Oxium Osprey
Scavenger Drone
Sapping Osprey
Shield Osprey
Attack Drone
Carrier
Corpus Stasis Mine
Corvette
Frigate
Gox
Locust Drone
Penta Ranger
Quanta Ranger
Ranger
Alad V
Ambulas
Hyena Pack
Jackal
Lynx
Raptors
Razorback
The Sergeant
Zanuka Hunter

Masquer le contenu

Grineer all

Butcher
Drahk
Flameblade
Guardsman
Hyekka
Powerfist
Scorpion
Shield Lancer
Medium Ballista
Elite Lancer
Eviscerator
Hellion
Lancer
Scorch
Seeker
Trooper
Bombard
Commander
Drahk Master
Heavy Gunner
Hyekka Master
Manic
Napalm
Nox
Dargyn
Dreg
Hellion Dargyn
Lancer Dreg
Shield Dargyn
Shield-Hellion Dargyn
Temporal Dreg
Ogma
Zeplen
Darek Draga
Draga
Shock Draga
Sikula
Balor Fomorian
Captain Vor
Councilor Vay Hek
General Sargas Ruk
Kela De Thaym
Lieutenant Lech Kril
The Grustrag Three
Tyl Regor
Ven'kra Tel & Sprag

44 corpus, 46 grineer. I do not see much difference

that if you don't count variant... like kuva etc...

4 minutes ago, Rakiss said:

That's if you don't count all of the variants that carry different weapons.
Off the top of my head there's:
- 4 heavy gunner variants: gorgon, drakgoon, grattler, kohmak
- 3 bombard variants: tonkor, ogris, mortar
- 4 lancer variants: grinlok, hind, harpak, kohm (some of these may be an elite or trooper variants)
- Plains baliffs have jump-packs, plains scorpions are called predators and have different swords but are otherwise identical.

Same things corpus

• Scrambus Fog-Nul-Sap-Slo

• Comba Fog-Nul-Sap-Slo

Name: Corpus Lubi-fier ( lube for tenno reasons)

Appearance: Size of a Nox, tanky unit like bursa, but humanoid like one of those red engineers.

Weapon: Wields a railgun(like railgun moa), has quicker aim time. Upon hitting the warframe your frame gets temporarily disabled and you are chucked into operator only mode for a set amount of time. You can't use 5 to get back because transference is jammed, yo.

Also, has little fast drones that target the operator and can see through stealth.

Coming to the corpus tileset near you.

I'll see you all in hell :)

Edited by KiteoHatto

1 hour ago, Xriah said:

The only thing the corpus need is more bullets in their stupid blocky faces.

^this.

NOTHING BUT THIS.

I'm gonna make it my lifes mission to end the Corpus once and for eternity.

My Saryn will be the last thing they will see before going extinct.

I'll tell you what the the Corpus need:

Spoiler

To be removed from the game. They're the pest.

Jokes aside, they can add to the corpus whatever they want, as long as they remove, or at least nerf the following:

-Those supid little yellow beyblade-balls. I never read anything about them in any patch notes but, god, they're so damn annoying.

-The iceskaters or whatever the hell their name is. Stop blocking my skills and go be fabulous somewhere else.

-Nullifiers. It doesn't matter if you can shoot that drone above their bubble, it happens way too often: You walk through a door, boom, 3 nullie's in your face.

Edited by o0Despair0o