Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Eligibility: Digital Extremes Contests (the “Contests”) are open only to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their country of residence who are legal residents of Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Jamaica, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States (including District of Columbia and Puerto Rico). Void in any country not specifically listed above or where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.” 

Yay! Region locked contest again, at least this time there are more than the countries eligible for the prime gaming giveaway! My country still not in the list for whatever reason, so no need to bother. Thank you DE!

Are we allowed to use voice clips from DE's previous works? Such as the Warframe Profiles?

What about cutscenes from Quests? Obviously nothing too spoilery (Looking at you, War Within)

Edited by m.Dingo

Italy, Switzerland, Austria not on the list for eligible participants? How comes?

This is actually a serious inquiry, not just a cynic remark. Neither me, nor others I know who would be interested in this would waste their time and effort if they're not even allowed to enter to begin with.

Edit:
Second serious inquiry: are we allowed to cut and split up parts of the original music score from https://warframe.bandcamp.com/releases and mash it together for a more fitting effect (not mixing or otherwise sonicly editing, just chaining existing segments)? Because 25 seconds are slim.

Edited by Khunvyel

29 minutes ago, Khunvyel said:

Italy, Switzerland, Austria not on the list for eligible participants? How comes?

This is actually a serious inquiry, not just a cynic remark. Neither me, nor others I know who would be interested in this would waste their time and effort if they're not even allowed to enter to begin with.

Edit:
Second serious inquiry: are we allowed to cut and split up parts of the original music score from https://warframe.bandcamp.com/releases and mash it together for a more fitting effect (not mixing or otherwise sonicly editing, just chaining existing segments)? Because 25 seconds are slim.

2 minutes ago, Antiphoton said:

Not that I expected to win, but out of curiosity, why isn't Argentina among the allowed countries?

it's because those country laws don't allow to win real prizes. can't find any source right now, but i remember it was the same for the prime gaming contest.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

I can't do it in seeing that I know nothing about video editing, but I can't wait to see the community's creations!

I've never done video editing in my life and I'm going to give it a try. Worst comes to worst I have a 25 second slideshow with great music. Best thing possible I can now buy around 79 hydroid prime access packs. 

Just give it your best shot :P 

• Like 1

prophi is the only warframe-video-editer-guy you guys know apparently.
10k is a huge price, there could be real professionals participating, even in teams.
even ppl who didnt know warframe before, could participate because of  that amount of prize money. 

DE you crazy, i cant wait to see the results.

54 minutes ago, -Trinity said:

When you say

No voice over allowed, Does this include sound from Grineer, Corpus and any Voice Clips in the game itself?

Or Voice Over as in any that are already not in the game.

Yes, that includes voices of NPCs, enemies, etc.