Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Pixydis said:

Is that... official? I'm not meaning to take away your credibility buuuut i can say I talked to someone at [DE] too... kinda feel like until @[DE]Megan or @[DE]Danielle or even above mentioned @[DE]Dmitri confirm that... I wouldn't want to risk being disqualified over such a silly thing. (???????????????)

Seriously, man? How are you about to say "I'm not meaning to take away your credibility" but then proceed to do just that, anyway? Is it really necessary to suggest I'd lie about such a petty thing? It's redundant and not appreciated at all :sad:, but here you go - a quote directly from the PM.

8 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi Vulsar, 

No problem. I spoke with the team that is handling the contest and they told me that this will be absolutely fine. Black border, letterbox, whichever you like.

2 hours ago, Vulsar said:

Seriously, man? How are you about to say "I'm not meaning to take away your credibility" but then proceed to do just that, anyway? Is it really necessary to suggest I'd lie about such a petty thing? It's redundant and not appreciated at all :sad:, but here you go - a quote directly from the PM.

Oh I appreciate that. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to believe people. Some unfortunately, would do far worse things for $10k haha.

Given there has been 0 replies from the officials after the day one of the posting, answering a lot of questions not mentioned in the FAQ, a lot of things have been our speculations.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)MDAaron1971 said:

I just noticed my video is going to be disqualified, cause my ending has a NPC VO. Is it possible to delete my entry and submit a more suitable submission?

You can re submit! Just click on the link at the beginning of the forum, it will take Pinto a page saying that youbalready submitted (make sure u are using the same google account u used for the first submission since it is a google sheet document after all) it will allow youbto edit your submission! Also make sure your fit the coment in the thread in which you had your video entry! 

Hope this helps

@(PS4)MDAaron1971

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

My Entry I mixed in a few things that I believed made Warframe unique and fun for me and friends, its a game you can play solo or with Friends Join a clan or remain a lone wolf and alos the new Plains update and the many things you can do additional to the tile sets in the game. Its a Great Game. Im a PS4 Tenno at times on PC as well.

Edited by LOVEENDURES
edit: repost link because it didnt show the 1st time.

Hello! I'm from Hungary so I can't send my submission to the contest. But what if I use the name the age and the adress of my swedish friend? Can I submit this way? Will I be disqualified? My work is not bad and I dont want it go to waste, pls help!