Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

44 minutes ago, vakitaki said:

Hello! I'm from Hungary so I can't send my submission to the contest. But what if I use the name the age and the adress of my swedish friend? Can I submit this way? Will I be disqualified? My work is not bad and I dont want it go to waste, pls help!

I don't think that's allowed, sorry. You can still upload your video though!

3 minutes ago, AndroidMusic said:

I know text in general is prohibited but are GUI text and GUI in general (crosshair, health/energy meters) ok? I got a "T" chat icon in the lower left corner but I dunno how to hide it. 

Digital zoom just a snug, put a tiny lense flare over it, do some weird fade effect over the entire image, or even zoom onto the T to show that it is part of the illuminati for the memes.

Edited by TheAnti-DemonPanda

20 hours ago, Brutal-Error said:

Ey dude, although it might not win this contest cuz of text, it sure as hell is ma favorite warframe video now. Damn u did that good!!! GG mate 11/10 on creativity!

A real show of creativity, originality and quality. Well done!

Thanks man! I really appreciate it. Had to farm Nidus in a rush, I think he is the best actor to play a demogorgon)) I understand that I almost 100% getting disqualified because of the text, although I consider it more as an animated graphic title, but without that final piece the video wouldn't be complete and represent the main idea that you can find some many things in the Warframe game and everyone finds it's own things and inspirations. Thank you again for such nice words about my clip, it gives me confidence to make more of those! 

15 hours ago, Roshiu said:

Original in the context of no one else did something like it, and even if it has the trailer like stranger things, because of the popularity of the show, you can assume that people who enjoy the show will be intrigued by the game because of association with the title sequence, so it is clever, cool and smart! But is DE legally able do use it? That’s the questions we need to ask ourselves xD

awesome entry, in my opinion

Thank you!. Yes, I don't think I have any chance to win or even to not get disqualified but that's not the most important. The contest inspired me to try making something new (it's my first gaming video ever) and after listening to Corpus Greed track I just thought it would be interesting to merge two different ideas to entertain both Warframe and Stranger Things fans. I didn't take any footage from the original show intro as someone might suggest, I had to animate all the letters to look familiar to Stranger Things intro (not all parts are included in my clip because of 25 seconds limitation). I'm happy you like it.

8 hours ago, -IA-ShadowKill said:

Need feedback Pronto...be honest...It is more beneficial to me if I get honest (Brutal not rude or negative) critique. Thank you 

I dont think text is allowed, neither is the warframe logo to be sure, I would advice you change those things, other than that, it's not the best entry out there but it should be okay

Not final, however, it may be if god says "Hey! here's a storm to cut your power today and screw your work over!" though, haven't submitted yet.

Notable changes I intend to do once I'm done would be the clunky start, something weird with the nekros clip and probably another of harrow's clip giving a weird frame. I'd like suggestions to fix those issues if you're able to.

I'll not be submitting this yet as it's not what I wanted yet. Transitions are somewhat of another issue that I can't cope with now... Musics fine? I don't know.

5 minutes ago, Noor117 said:

How many hours left for submission , can anyone help me with the time , it says before November 25 at 11:59 p.m ET. , but what is the difference between EST and ET 

*ET* stands for *Eastern Time* Zones, in which *ET* means all the zones that use *EST* or *Eastern Standard Time* 

ET is no different from EST though to put it in layman's terms