Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

Well, this is my entry from a beginners point of view, so it's not anything fancy. Hehheh. I didn't know if we could've used Warframe logo-art because it was not provided, so I left some empty space for it in the end. I also used music from 3 different tracks, not sure if that was allowed either. *shrug*

Here's my first draft. Very rough, very little time and editing put into it--I wanted to do a lot more with it, but I simply won't have enough time to get a second version out due to my increased work load from the holidays.

Even though I know this won't win, especially in its current state, I had a lot of fun making it, and after the new year hits and work calms down a bit, I'm thinking I'll come back and do my original idea--unrestricted by the rules of the contest--and share that unfiltered vision with everyone.

Thanks for putting this thing on, DE, it's nice to have an outlet for creativity like this. Putting in work for something I already enjoy--that's something I don't get to do in my daily life; not many people get the opportunity to do that.

If you guys decide to do this sort of thing again, might I humbly request it not be held during the holiday season? A lot of peoples' work load increases at this time of the year, not just mine (oddly enough), so it's hard to find the time for things like this, even though it's something we want to do.

Thanks again, and hope you guys enjoy your time with your families, too!

8 hours ago, jazVB said:

Well here is submission.

Really wished I could have polished it more, but I simply did not even have time.

Doesnt help that I only recently started playing, but I did my best with what I had. 

Hope you guys enjoy! 

I already submitted this, is it possible to resubmit. found time and wanted to make changes

[CHANGE LOG] Improved synchronisation audio-visual, added background sound effects overlay, changed transition between gameplay and cinematic, extended Nemesis screen time, synchronised and extended Heroes time, added custom image.

Edited by Wawus
Change log added

6 hours ago, RIG209 said:

Hi quick question! Is the format h.264 permitted? My editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro) does not seem to be able to export in Motion JPEG, RGB24 or YV12..  

Thanks

So, RGB24 and YV12 are color spaces just so you know. You can't export as those as they're the colors displayed on your screen.

Themed this more as a planet hopping, system wide adventure rather than a super-serial space shooter. Mainly was aiming for a clean and tidy, easy to follow edit, ESPECIALLY for people unfamiliar with the game.

Regardless, still looking for feedback on this edit!

Edited by mohawkade
shortened

Hi! I'm new to this whole forum thing. I hope I'm doing it right. I'd like to win. This is what I felt represented Warframe to me :) To me, I have the most fun in Warframe when I'm able to speed blitz a mission. I get to see all the tile sets go by in a blur. I also love the speed puzzles! I participate in races when I can, and of course My favorite Warframe is Volt! I hope to hear some feedback :D 

If you like this stuff, message me. I make videos from time to time. This one was difficult tho, since I'm not very Skilled at show don't tell projects.

Edited by Basten_Grey_Hound
To add some text