The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

Was thinking of making a video of my frame crouching everywhere and getting everyone to crouch with meor maybe FASHIONFRAME TIME!. But my toaster can't handle anything properly. So my game's going to be freezing every 5s. :sad: 

CPU
    Intel Core i3 3225 @ 3.30GHz    46 °C
    Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM
    4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
    Medion H61H2-TI2 (SOCKET 0)    28 °C
Graphics
    AIO PC (1920x1080@60Hz)
    Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Elitegroup)
Storage
    931GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 (SATA)    45 °C

And that's just me running Discord, Steam and Chrome. 
Good luck everyone who's participating!

5 minutes ago, janjandark said:

wait let me get this right can we use text but not copy paste from trailers or not at all?

or

if something that looks like text in-game normally is there is that ok?

Um I'm pretty sure they meant not to use text you put in just the game itself.

I have a question about the rules.

The official rules state:

• Only 1 submission per person. 1 Person submitting on behalf of a group is allowed (please include names of who you collaborated with). 
    • Absolutely no Voice Over allowed. 
    • Video must be appropriate for the Forums and follow its rules.
    • Music can only be from Warframe’s Official Soundtrack
    • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified.
    • Final video must be uploaded to YouTube for review. Finalists will be contacted for raw assets. 

However in the FAQ, a "rule" is mentioned that is not in the actual rule list:

The Text is NOT allowed, but the idea is there!

I ask because I would like to add additional imagery, such as static images or symbols related to, or directly from the game. But seeing as how this "no text" rule is somewhat ambiguous by not being mentioned in the official rules, could we have a more comprehensive and exhaustive rule list? Are edited-in images allowed? Are any other things restricted or allowed?

Thanks for any further clarification!

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Music can only be from Warframe’s Official Soundtrack

DUDE! Can we use the original theme? Come oooon!

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Your video must be 25 seconds in length! 

remember from the  last video contest that YT would randomly add one second to vids some times.

So do not disqualify people that end up with 26 seconds on YT

Oh, and can we use the Warframe logo? Cause i remember that not being allowed along with the DE logo. Guessing yes?

Edited by Mak_Gohae

I WANTED TO DO THIS! NO DE! WTH!! ;-; This is the second time I can't enter a contest/ giveaway by you guys just because of my country. I do understand that there are laws and stuff, but I had a really great idea about what I wanted to do and stuff... ;-; 

8 hours ago, Khunvyel said:

I would be very, VERY interested to see the legal transcript of that decision and the reference to the documented laws which would prohibit such.

with a quick google search you can find your answer (looking for something like "excluding country name sweepstakes")
i founded this https://law.stackexchange.com/questions/7273/why-exclude-13-world-countries-from-international-sweepstakes-or-giveaways

for example italy law it's bs "Unless a promotion falls under one of exceptions provided by the DPR, it is not possible to run multi-jurisdictional promotions, they need to be addressed only to people located in Italy and any activity, including the server, used for the promotion must be located in Italy."

Edited by Fiftycentis