[DE]Rebecca

[Console] Operation: Plague Star!

Awesome.

Can we get a preview of the new Hunter set and what the Hemocytes are?

Also...

19c79329f8bb8cc21e095501b1bb713do.jpg

Edited by Nazrethim
  • Upvote 24
  • Haha 4
  • Like 3

So we already have Set mods for Warframe, Primary, Secondary and Melee... What else could be a Hunter?...

OMG Companion Set! I hope one of these is a Vacuum for pets. Hunter Track, maybe Hunter Command or Hunter Synergy? *The suck intensifies!*

Edited by Aceofgods
  • Upvote 22
  • Haha 5
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 3
  • Like 2

Literally taking the only fun endgame thing veterans have and S#&$ all over it.

Gross

• Upvote 20
  • Haha 5
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 2
  • Like 1

The whole point of clan events has always been competition, without leaderboards this is kind of meaningless...

Edited by Bastovic
  • Upvote 21
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Sorry to disappoint but for this event they won't be there. Dark Sectors redesign/smashing is long overdue also but still nothing major to talk about there... we definitely miss days of competitive clans (as long as it wasn't toxic).

Remember all: if you have something constructive to add about what you like about competitive leaderboards for future designs (not this Operation), this is definitely the time and place to do it. We're here reading for that reason.

Then please keep leaderboards - Its not allows competition but create a legacy of what clans did instead of everybody getting trophies.

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 4
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, --RV--Karma said:

Then please keep leaderboards - Its not allows competition but create a legacy of what clans did instead of everybody getting trophies.

Sorry, at this point in the design process (for this operation) I think it's non-negotiable.

• Upvote 16
  • Applause 2
  • Like 2

Was just curious, was the braton vandal supposed to be present in the next event? Any reason why it is not atm,?

• Upvote 5
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Sorry to disappoint but for this event they won't be there. Dark Sectors redesign/smashing is long overdue also but still nothing major to talk about there... we definitely miss days of competitive clans (as long as it wasn't toxic).

Remember all: if you have something constructive to add about what you like about competitive leaderboards for future designs (not this Operation), this is definitely the time and place to do it. We're here reading for that reason.

The entire point of an Operation is to add leaderboards. This entire event is a third syndicate that forces you to do bounties, and has nothing more that a Devstream Alert could have. I feel the tag of "Operation" is misleading.

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 4
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Aveu said:

Sorry, at this point in the design process (for this operation) I think it's non-negotiable.

I meant for the rest of the events, i know this one is gonna be shipped out shortly

• Satisfied 2
  • Woah 1

Just now, Eureka.seveN said:

Was just curious, was the braton vandal supposed to be present in the next event? Any reason why it is not atm,?

That reward is tied to the Relay Rebuild event which is separate... Devstreams have hinted at quite a few things in progress ('Vintage' Skins Event, Relay Rebuilding).

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 3
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 2
  • Like 5

Just now, [DE]Rebecca said:

That reward is tied to the Relay Rebuild event which is separate... Devstreams have hinted at quite a few things in progress ('Vintage' Skins Event, Relay Rebuilding).

ah my apologies. And oh yea i remember those, looking forward to that as well

• Upvote 4