Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Console] Operation: Plague Star!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm quite jaded atm here. On one hand, I just got Sigma & Octantis, and am loving how the bounties actually seem like a viable use of our time beyond only Cetus exclusives. On the other hand, there's still a painful amount of typos serving as a huge crack in the armor. And the insta-fail-the-bounty-for-no-reason-whatsoever bug is inexcusable. 

Hire a proofreader and resident English Nazi to stomp out this peeving amount of typos.

Edited by SpaceBad

how about a harder bounty for this event? this event is so damn boring and WAY to easy, can just stand around and let sentinel kill everything its that damn easy...

and once again your update has created more crashes, ive crashed leaving squad multiple times today, and i mean complete freeze up crashes which i havent experienced in very long time

Edited by KingOfEidolon

4 hours ago, Mecronmancer said:

No. The difference between stores competing and "competitive" Warframing is that the former is actually productive use of effort and the latter is a total waste of time.

Its.... a game. Its gonna be a waste of time no matter what. Some people enjoy playing games differently then others. 

Edited by Stoner74

5 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Why must be stages infested bounty on other sides of Plains, just why ??

Traveling between stages takes 80% time of bounty

Yeah this and the 'repetitive' nature of the event is really making it feel like a major grind even after just a short period of time.... if I just want to unlock the highest level I worked out I needed to do something like 45 runs.... and thats before I get any of the rewards (apart from freebies for levelling)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jaeneung said:

Infested Catalyst is so riddiculusly overpriced again... And we only have like  2 weeks to gather all resources > craft... Not everone enjoys just sitting on a Ghost clan or has people that played this game enough to max this outragous focus trees, aye?

Ya, and considering that the research costs are so high I wouldn't be surprised if the actual crafting recipe is gonna be overpriced as well. Knowing DE, they'll probably reduce the cost of it soon enough since it does create a separate grind wall for 1/3 of the event.