Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Console] Operation: Plague Star!

[DE]Rebecca

Instead of whining about no leaderboards for such a short event why not actually compete and take over solar rails, since that's kinda their intended purpose? There is literally no skill involved in having enough members to spam missions 24/7, or even trying to have enough people who are all trying to do it more often than another clan that has members doing the same exact thing. You still get trophies if you complete enough of the missions. The leaderboards wont make or break the game either, so please stop acting like it's absolutely the worst thing that could possibly happen to the game, before I bottle up all of your tears and begin creating a lifetime supply of happiness in a bottle.

3 hours ago, RL83 said:

Instead of whining about no leaderboards for such a short event why not actually compete and take over solar rails, since that's kinda their intended purpose?

Ahem... solar rails have been gone since 2014. Not sure where you've been. 

Event get 1k per bounty, +1k should you use 4 Eidolon Phylaxis, which uses materials from the plain. Why must the standing by tie to bounty? and not to amount of kills per session? I mean, this operation 'was' meant to wipe out the infested boiler right?

Kill more infested from the infested boiler should gives more standings. Something like a Excavation or survival in PoE.

8 minutes ago, low1991 said:

Event get 1k per bounty, +1k should you use 4 Eidolon Phylaxis, which uses materials from the plain. Why must the standing by tie to bounty? and not to amount of kills per session? I mean, this operation 'was' meant to wipe out the infested boiler right?

Kill more infested from the infested boiler should gives more standings. Something like a Excavation or survival in PoE.

I was thinking that myself. Having some survival-style portion where you kill until you can't cut it anymore would be a nice way to get extra standing

(As an aside, the lack of leaderboards doesn't seem like a hindrance considering they wanted the content to be accessible to a wide range of players. The current layout makes the event seem more completable [getting the particular shinies wanted] for the average player, and there's consumables the higher end players can stock up on. If they make the next open world on pluto or something, they'd have a different audience target)