Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Console] Operation: Plague Star!

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, --RV--Karma said:

So, when I can wear/use all 20 I will, UNTIL THEN, I'll only use the 3 USEFUL ones and call it a day. 

just because u dont understand the game mechanics doesnt mean u should paint all these arcanes w/ a bread brush. theres alot of usefulness with the arcanes u just need to test. pls try them out u wont regret it

1 minute ago, Eureka.seveN said:

just because u dont understand the game mechanics doesnt mean u should paint all these arcanes w/ a bread brush. theres alot of usefulness with the arcanes u just need to test. pls try them out u wont regret it

Just... wow. You accuse people of not understanding how the game works when they tell you the arcanes they haven't bought aren't worth using?
Pleasant guy.

Just now, Eureka.seveN said:

But my point still stands, you can still ONLY EQUIP ONE - So why have 20 odd arcane SETS if you can only use one at a time?

20 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Yeah, fair enough... in the 4 years Events have change a lot in scope, time, offerings, and this particular one introduces a lot of new. The reward structure for the last event (Token System) was really, really well received so we wanted to offer something really deep in that respect this time around. When the gameplay actually hits to collect the rewards that'll dominate the conversation... but at least we can start planning for the next event in the meantime while we wait for the Hotfix.

Speaking of the Token system. Will this new guy NAKAK be used for future operations? Will he stay afterwards offering some odd stuff or just hanging around with nothing to offer afterwards. ANd most important: Will he have amusing quips like Hok?

Some other questions regarding the Ostrons: Will Hok feature in future quests or make guest appearances elsewhere? He's just hilariously awesome.

Will Master Teasonai (the guy with the doges, kats, condors and rat-goblins) have any quest or mission or function besides selling skins and caged animals? Perhaps helping tame future Bird companions?

Unrelated:

Will Cephalon Samodeus make an appearance in-game? Will he share his knowledge of making RIvens with us so we can "fuse" basic mods to make dual-stat riven-esque mods of our own (like combining two mods of the same type and quality to make a dual-stat mod of our own design) ? Or just to have a non-rng based way of getting Rivens?

2 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

so dont objectify things u never used. you got 3 based on ur playstyle but u dont accpect the other people who play this game

If you get 3 based on your playstyle then that's all you need, he's done, what's the point in getting the rest?  No point grinding out to get the remaining ones if he won't use them.

Just now, Eureka.seveN said:

so dont objectify things u never used. you got 3 based on ur playstyle but u dont accpect the other people who play this game

No, I accept everyone BUT There's the RIGHT (min/max way for endgame clans that people are in, like yourself) and then there's the OTHER ways. 

59 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
    Konzu has a Plague Star Specific Bounty for you. Completing the series of Bounty Missions will earn you continued OPERATION STANDING to shop for all the Event Rewards! You should to speak to Konzu at Cetus to begin running the Plague Star Bounty!87wQl.gif

No Leaderboard as well? Why not just make this an alert then?

hahaha, love that gif :inlove:

And yeah, thats what i thought, why not make it an alert :D:highfive:

7 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

Speaking of the Token system. Will this new guy NAKAK be used for future operations? Will he stay afterwards offering some odd stuff or just hanging around with nothing to offer afterwards. ANd most important: Will he have amusing quips like Hok?

Nakak is already in Cetus. She's the kid who sells masks and flares.