Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.5

[DE]Rebecca

26 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Made a handful of performance Optimizations (mainly in the Plains). These performance fixes were largely discovered on the Console build, and graciously brought over to PC for an overall improvement on all platforms!

ca6ZAaV.png

26 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed being able to have 2 Sky Archwing Enablers on the ground. There should only ever be 1 from each player active on the ground (you can still be in Sky Archwing and spawn one for your friend to grab).

This was a completely unnecessary change.
Do you know how annoying it is to try and drop an Archwing enabler from an Archwing? 

You should make it so the Archwing Enabler isn't effected by Vacuum.

4p61Pkm.jpg

errrm, somehow all of Captura scenes become unlocked for me, eventhough I didn't buy any captura scenes lately

also..... my operator seems like produced body double, literal body

(note : I DIDN'T HAVE THIS SCENE BEFORE HOTFIX)

Edit : it seems that body doubling only happens in Manduka Suit, because when I tried Zariman suit, it doesn't happen

Spoiler

O3qn7lV.jpg

Manduka Suit

Spoiler

r9v7zJI.jpg

Zariman Suit

also, when I try to change the suit, get out from the menu and then go back to customize menu, the name will show 'Manduka Suit' instead of 'Zariman Suit'

Spoiler

Before closing the menu

jsIXzgI.jpg

Spoiler

After closing the menu and then reopen it

3cllNiY.jpg

38 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tweaked the appearance of the Operator’s Void Mode to differentiate it from Loki’s Invisibility.

What options I need to turn on so they look like this instead of the gastly look with floating teeth and eyeballs?

Any plans to look into enemies that avoid Hydroids Tentacle Swarm? When ever my brother would use Tentacle Swarm the enemies just won't walk though the Tentacle to get to us. Just like with Embers Fire Blast Ring They try to walk around it and won't walk though it.

43 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Reduced the amount of times Onkko spits knowledge about the Vomvalysts lures.

Tbh, the knowledge he provides while we are on the plains is about as helpful as a foghorn in space.  The only reason I even somewhat understand how to fight eidolons is from spawning into a squad that was actively fighting one and trying to pick up as much as I can.

19 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

This was a completely unnecessary change.
Do you know how annoying it is to try and drop an Archwing enabler from an Archwing? 

You should make it so the Archwing Enabler isn't effected by Vacuum.

It does serve no purpose yes.

Archived